IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sex while being pregnant  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sex while being pregnant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Marina45 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marina45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sex while being pregnant
    Posted: 20 December 2017 at 12:10am

Hello everyone, today I would like to ask you how you love your pregnant wife. And to advise some articles on this matter.
motherhow.com/pregnant-wife
Ilalang.id View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilalang.id Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 10:41am
Assalammualaikum..

Congratulation sister for your pregnancy. Just want to share my experience, when my wife pregnant couple year ago, we still having sex regularly. Until one day after 8 months of her pregnancy, she get bleeding after have sex. Luckily, she and my baby was ok.

So, based on my experiences you and your husband need to be careful.
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:02am
Salam Walikum

Congretulations for you born sweet baby.i think so pragnancy time sexual actiivity not good for your health. both are(you and your baby) .

Khuda Hafiz.
Saleha_Kh View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saleha_Kh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 1:22pm
Dear Sis,

Congrats.

There shouldn't be any issue with that. But there are certain sex positions which are comfortable in those days and there are some which should be avoided to reduce the chances of any harm.
melindastone13 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melindastone13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 6:59am
Has pregnancy spiked your interest in sex? Or is sex the last thing on your mind? Either way, here's what you need to know about sex during pregnancy : http://motherhow.com/sex-during-pregnancy-is-it-healthy/
whitesubsammy View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesubsammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2016 at 3:08am
can muslims be with white girls? does it have to be marriage?
Aysha_kants View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aysha_kants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:07pm
Salamualaikum my name is Aysha am from nigeria pls sisters am 3 mounth pregant but I need an adivce cause in this stage I don't like sex I feel pain and my husband has never complain but can see it on his face pls I need advice on what to do so I can satisfield his need.and what I should be eating during pregancy cause is my first time.thanks may Allah reward you all
Sadia786Rabbani View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadia786Rabbani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:26am
Salaam alaikoom Wa Reh ma Tullahi Wa barakatuhu, sister

Alhamdulilah you have converted to islam and Mubarak to you and all your family, may Allah swt keep you guided, correctly informed about islam and protect your family in sickness and in health Ameen....

Answer:

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Engaging in sexual intercourse and cohabiting with ones wife while she is pregnant is perfectly permissible from an Islamic perspective.

Sayyiduna Sad ibn Waqqas (Allah be pleased with him) reports that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: I practice coitus interruptus (withdrawal method) with my wife. The Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) inquired: why do you do that He replied: A man is more apprehensive regarding his child. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give peace) said: If this was harmful then it would have been harmful to the Persians and Romans (Sahih Muslim).

The great Hanafi scholar, Mulla Ali al-Qari (Allah have mercy on him) states in the explanation of this Hadith in his famous treatise Mirqat:

The statement A man is more apprehensive regarding his child is referring to the child in the stomach of the wife. Meaning, so that she does not conceive again, thus have twins, which will be a cause of both becoming weak. Or it refers to the child she is breast feeding, meaning sexual intercourse is harmful to the suckling child.

The statement of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) If this was harmful means, if sexual intercourse was harmful during the period of breastfeeding or when the woman is pregnant (Mirqat al-Mafatih, 6/238).

From the above, one may conclude that Islamically there is nothing wrong in sexual relations during pregnancy. The presence of the pregnancy does not prevent the permissibility of sexual intercourse.

What if there is harm?

However, many scholars have stated that if a particular woman is advised by a physician that it is harmful for the child or herself that she engages in sexual intercourse, then it should be avoided.

I hope this information is helpful sister, insha'Allah,
Allah hafiz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic