IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Pillars of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repentance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repentance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 1:13pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Brother if you'll search for the words from the Qur'an passing the issue inside of it;you'll have a incredible advice;if you have no time for searching from the first hand,i can suggest you reading Yusuf Al Qaradawi's DUA book which is so wonderful to understand the connection between Allah and us...but,as i have said first search from the holy Qur'an,from the source...Wa Salaam..

Edited by Suleyman
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:35pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullah

Originally posted by Knowledge01 Knowledge01 wrote:

When ready to offer a dua after the obligatory prayer, what position is best?  (ruku,sujud,etc)

It is reported in hadith, that the servant is closest to Allah in the position of sujud. Thus the best position for dua would be in sujud.

However, you can make dua in any state, or any position, ie outside the salah. Ideally, after the salah, one sits (as seated in the salah - for men, on the feet, and for women, with their legs folded on their right side) with hands raised upto the chest level, folded together, with palms facing up, forming the shape of a bowl.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:20pm
I cannot thank you enough for this information.  May Allah give you rewards for helping the new converted and guiding me to more and more knowledge to become closer with our God.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic