IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - READ THIS!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

READ THIS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslim_gal1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: READ THIS!!!
    Posted: 30 July 2005 at 7:13pm
Salamz... guys ... i wanted to share this with you which i myself found very interesting and MASHA-ALLAH very nice... well in africa a little boy was born in a non-muslim family.. when the  boy was only two years old he use to get up by himself and pray (read namaz) .. and when the little boy was around 4-5 he knew the QUARN by heart (people say that he was a born HAFIZ!)... here is a link where you can watch the boy giving a speech..THIS BOY HAS MADE 100Z MUSLIMS... MASHA-ALLAH...

Secondly i wanted to share this story with you which has opened my eyes to the fullest.. ok well there was this girl and her mother was about to read the Quarn the girl had her TV on so the mother asked her to turn it off because she had to read the QUARN.. but the girl refused so the mother begged her to turn it off...  the girl got mad and threw the QUARN on the floor...the mother picked it up, kissed it and walked towards the bedroom to read it..and when the mother looked back she saw that her daughter was turning into some kinda creature and was shivring ... so the mother took her to the hospital...so many people came to see what was hapenning to this girl... she had turned into some kinda half animal and half girl :s.. guys if you wana see what has happend to the girl and how she looks like right now well plese do click on the link below i dont mean to scare you.!!.. but these 2 stories have really opend my eyes..and plese do forward them to people...

-->

SALAAMZ
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:30pm
i saw the boy in The Gambia ,he was 5yrs. old.When people started to talk about him before he came to The Gambia i didn't believe it at first until i saw him with my own eyes,and it was amazing.

Edited by ZEA J
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic