IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A question for brothers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A question for brothers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:35pm

SALAM SISTER MARTHA,

YOUR ADVISES WERE  REALLY HELPFULL TO ME IN MY DIFFICULT TIMES,JUST PRAY THAT I GET VISA FOR MY WIFE,SHE IS SO UPSET THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO CALL HER TO SAUDI,INSHA ALLAH SOON I WILL CALL HER AND FINALLY WILL START A REAL FAMILY LIFE.

Edited by fais - 13 July 2010 at 11:36pm
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 1:19am
Walaikum assalam Fais,

I will certainly pray that your new wife can join you soon.
Separation can be really difficult and yes, you and your wife will be happy to start really family life with little ones around.
Work hard and be happy.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:18am

SALAM MARTHA

THNX SISTER,U KNW MY NEW WIFE'S NAME IS ALSO SAME AND HER FATHER'S NAME IS ALSO SAME IN FACT HER UNCLE NAME IS ALSO SAME,WHAT A CO INCIDENT OF MY LIFE.

THHNX FOR UR DUA

REGARDS

FAISAL

fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:53pm
Salam and Ramdan kareem to all and dear sister Martha.

thnx for the dua,i really love when some do dua for me for kids,jazakallahu khair.may allah bless you in this holy month of Ramadan

Regards
Faisal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic