IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'Raghead' slur  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Raghead' slur

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Raghead' slur
    Posted: 04 June 2010 at 5:14pm

Political dirty tricks:  State senator Jake Knotts said: "We already got one raghead in the White House; we don't need a raghead in the governor's mansion."

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/20164691

Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 5:27am

I�ve certainly encountered worse slurs.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=33891

JERUSALEM � Jews plan to take over the world by killing their opponents, Israelis are the descendants of pigs and monkeys, and Allah will soon dish out "the harshest punishments" to the followers of the "corrupt and racist Torah," according to radio broadcasts and audiocassettes recently distributed in the Palestinian territories.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

I�ve certainly encountered worse slurs.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=33891

JERUSALEM � Jews plan to take over the world by killing their opponents, Israelis are the descendants of pigs and monkeys, and Allah will soon dish out "the harshest punishments" to the followers of the "corrupt and racist Torah," according to radio broadcasts and audiocassettes recently distributed in the Palestinian territories.

Well you have proved their assertions by your behavior with us...but you know what?
With all you have done I still feel obligated to offer that you are the one to declare shahada so all the bad behavior will be credited to good column! Why? cuz
 I have been so involved with your race all my life; my room mate... the woman who wanted to marry me... but her friends scared the heck out of me so I ran to other state to discover Mhmd(s) and his message of truth and now my next door neighbor (an atheist Jew) gave me so much grief in the beginning... how could I go wrong in coming to this conclusion about you!

So far M.E. is concerned you know it that most  of it is Anglo American neo colony so if there are some whispers of complaint so what?

Think about your ancestors when they were in bondage of the Africans!
 It was their right to cry and complain, even the caged animals do that if you can understated their expressions!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 21 June 2010 at 8:42pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Ali Bongo View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Bongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:18am
America is known for using the most racist terms. When black people were the "boogie man" for them they used to say coon and n*gger.

Now they hate Muslims, so they use terms like "Dune coon" and "Sand n*gger". It shows you that generation after generation the Americans recycle their racism and use against a different "enemy".
Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2010 at 2:11pm
Everywhere you go people are racist.  It's a sign of st**idity in my opinion.

Racist views lie deep in the U.S.  The country was formed by a genocide of Native Americans and an enslavement of Africans.  It takes a lot of time for those ideas to be removed.
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Megatron Megatron wrote:

Racist views lie deep in the U.S.  The country was formed by a genocide of Native Americans and an enslavement of Africans.  It takes a lot of time for those ideas to be removed.
This is an old canard used by islamists. The U.S. was not "formed" by genocide or by enslavement. Being so misinformed, you should avoid making such nonsensical comments.  
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:28am
I think Boomer out did himself in the st**idity department.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:02pm
I see this kangaroo has hopped of the pasture after crapping all over the place! It will take  a while before the stink to clear out!
His hoppings are becoming few and far between!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 12 July 2010 at 4:10pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic