IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rules of intercourse in Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rules of intercourse in Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 12:45am
Originally posted by fais fais wrote:

salam and Ramadan kareem Brother abu aisha and sister nausheen.

Similarly when i heard the rule of halala to marry your previous wife i was so uncomfortable and finally i got my answer.

A woman is not allowed to marry someone with the intention to marry her last husband,and the man who gets ready for such a deal is given a simily of bull or i think a male goat which is used to breed basically a stud.

To sum up what i meant to say is it is always neccesary to apply the basics of islam in whatever we hear as hadith.

Regards
Faisal
Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullah Faisal, and Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.

Jazak Allahu khair for your input. Honestly i had been very uncomfortable from the time I read your post about there is no such thing as 'halala' in islam ... and i really did not understand what you meant, till you have mentioned it again over here.  So thank you for the comment.

Yes you are absolutely right, learning the basics of religion is so important. I got to understand several things by reading through the explainations in Br. Abuayisha's post.  It is so true that little knowledge is a dangerous thing. We must all strive to learn the religion of Allah and practice for His good pleasure alone, desiring His countenance in hereafter.

nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:03am
Salam sister nausheen

Thnx for your promt reply

If you are from the indian root you must be aware of a movie called Nikah based on this topic of halala,by watching this movie many muslims use to think that such thing really exist.

Alhumdulillah allah has always guided me to diffrentiate between authentic and daeef hadith or things which are just said by the people who has no other work for time paas.

You know one famous incident shias use against Our mother Aisha r.w,when it was asked to Aisha how Mohammed s.a.w use to do gusul she drew a veal and her shadow was visible accross,three men were there to see it and she showed by her shadow from across the veal how the gusul should be done.

If you refer the base of islam our mother cannot do such thing as it is not allowed for a non mehram to see even the shadow of a woman while taking gusul.

now this incident is true and has a fitna if the complete background of this incident is not mentioned.

Who were these three men,one Abubaker her father,second her maternal uncle,third her real brother.

my heart really gives dua to Mother Aisha R.w when i see hadith mentioned by her,for the sake of allah and umma she revealed her privatelife  open to all muslims.May allah reward her with the best janna.

Regards
Faisal
younes12 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote younes12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:30pm
actually there was a friend of the prophet peace be upon him that he drink from his wife and he said i should leave her (divorce her) but the prophet then said that for the kids that less then 2 years that have nit yet have there teeth they are the ones that be there foster mother however if you are older then that is ok even if you drink it that's a hadith sahih right i heard it from chiekh qaradawi
and allah knows more
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic