IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2 Christian aid groups suspended in Afghanistan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 Christian aid groups suspended in Afghanistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:45am
H
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

F
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

So "spam" is the word of the day.
Spam defines your every post as you're an admitted spammer with a history of being unable to offer a single relevant comment. Here you are in another thread, spamming as usual. I discern a consistent pattern: your arrival in every thread reduces its quality.
You can't gag Gibbs to get in threads when and where he may like!What you been yelling is a job for the moderators...so reply as appropriately instead of creating a scene every time or just get lost ...Don't push your luck cuz misbehaving fellas do get booted out!Your spam rapping is going nowhere when you do the same left n right!
Why are you chattering on about things which you are clueless?

Do you have any idea what SignReader actually said?

Yes. It was unintelligible jibberish which identifies his posts throughout this thread and others.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:36pm
Rudeness with our senior most lady member really indicates how retarded you are!
Is that what your family upbringing all about? lack of civility and manners...
You need to apologize to Angel ~pronto

Edited by Sign*Reader - 03 June 2010 at 7:43pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Rudeness with our senior most lady member really indicates how retarded you are!
Is that what your family upbringing all about? lack of civility and manners...
You need to apologize to Angel ~pronto
You need to grow up.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:26am
Spam!
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

Spam!

Honestly, child. There are sites available for those like you who desperately want attention from other men.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:19am
I think Boomer is kinda funny cause he post something and even when nonMuslims point out something in opposition he always replied it "gibberish" and "childish."

I do think he has so little of a life to come here and post his antiIslamic stuff. He is very consistent and has go graced us with his presence since Feb 2010.

And really I think that most of us found out there is no point to having any type of true dialogue with his posts. At least with the inter-faith debates they for a hundred pages one might learn something from the different perspectives.

I am sure everyone is enlightened by his posts as much as I am.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

I think Boomer is kinda funny cause he post
something and even when nonMuslims point out something in opposition he
always replied it "gibberish" and "childish."

I do think he has so little of a life to come here and post his
antiIslamic stuff. He is very consistent and has go graced us with his
presence since Feb 2010. And really I think that most of us found out there is no point to having any type of true dialogue with his posts. At least with the inter-faith debates they for a hundred pages one might learn something from the different perspectives. I am sure everyone is enlightened by his posts as much as I am.

What's disappointing is your spending time, wasting time whining while offering nothing relevant to the thread. That seems to be a consistent pattern with Muslims.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 1:05pm
So far we have nothing relevant to add because there is nothing relevant in a dialogue with you. Besides these insults about my sexual orientation may reveal something about you. As you say I am an "attention-seeker" and gay yet you entertain me. You know what they say about "down low men" lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic