IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What does this mean?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does this mean?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

@Steppe that makes much more sense. I guess it was an issue with words. According to what you posted God's preference for Muhammad was more about prophethood than anything.

He was perfered over every being, men, jinn and angels, prophet Muhammed s.a.w was the best of Humans, the best of Prophets and the Best of creation, aint it logical that the best of messages (Islam) be develired by the best of creation?

�Lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings� (98:7) i.e. the Prophet (SAWS) is the best of created beings;

Also Prophet Muhammed s.a.w was honored over other creation, stated in link and by Mr Abo. If you read the story of Miraj, prophet s.a.w was given the honor of entering a place no other creation has entered etc.

I hope we aint confused you, but about prophethood of Nabi s.a.w. It might be beneficial to read this, although it may seem unrelated but at least it will clear up something Insallah.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 26 May 2010 at 4:11pm
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:21am
I read somewhere in the Quran that all prophets are equal, and if that is true why is Muhammad more important or would the answer still be the same from the links you provided?
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:03am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Originally posted by abosait abosait wrote:

Proof from the two sources of Islamic Shari'ah, the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

If you botherd to check the link maybe youd see the proof from Quran and Sunnah Wink instead of jumping at every question.

Which link?
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I read somewhere in the Quran that all prophets are equal, and if that is true why is Muhammad more important or would the answer still be the same from the links you provided?

• All the Prophets cannot be the Seal of His Messengers;  
  • All the Prophets cannot be the leader of the sons of Adam (on the Day of Resurrection. 
  • All the Prophets cannot be the first one to cross al-siraat (a bridge across Hell),
  • All the Prophets cannot br the first one to enter Jannah. �
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic