IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Write out the Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Write out the Quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darth Ultor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Write out the Quran
    Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:15am
I'm thinking we should write out the Quran. I'll start with seven verses and the next person can continue with as many verses as they want. It must be in order though.

Surah 1. Al-Fatiha

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Owner of the Day of Judgment,
You (alone) we worship; You (alone) we ask for help.
Guide us on the straight path,
The path of those whom You hast favored;
Not (the path) of those who earn Your anger nor of those who go astray.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:41pm
Surah 2. Al-Baqarah

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Alif.  Lam.  Mim.

This Book, there is no doubt in it, it is a guide to those who guard (against evil). 

Those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what we have given them.

And who believe in that which has been revealed to you and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the hereafter.

These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that shall be successful.

Surely those who disbelieve, it is being alike to them whether you warn them, or do not warn them, will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing and there is a covering over their eyes, and there is a great punishment for them.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic