IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A timeline of US atrocities in Afghanistan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A timeline of US atrocities in Afghanistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 3:30pm
I'm not taking no sides in this discussion as I hate discussing political war issues but Hufsah in war whether illegal or legal civilians die. You do know in guerilla warfare especially if you want to defeat opposing forces via media is to fight in a concentrated area filled with people its an old military tactic. So my point is, by you posting those articles what is your point? Are you saying the U.S are deliberately targeting civilians? Are you saying they are killing more civilians than their intended target or are you saying both?.

Edited by Gibbs - 20 May 2010 at 3:31pm
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:40pm
I encourage people to watch this piece by Frontline.. It is more about soldiers in Iraq.. but it telling how people are expendable. And if the govt does not care about the health of their own soldiers, why would they care about Afghanis? Its called The Wounded Platoon

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/woundedplatoon/view/?utm_campaign=homepage&utm_medium=proglist&utm_source=proglist

Edited by Hayfa - 20 May 2010 at 8:41pm
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Umm Hufsah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umm Hufsah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:10am

'Are you saying the U.S are deliberately targeting civilians? Are you saying they are killing more civilians than their intended target or are you saying both?.'

What about you, do you think that US government cares that Afghan's don't want them in their country, do you think that it cares who dies who lives as long as they accomplish their goals there. If they really did care they would have pulled their troops out long time ago, taliban or no taliban.

Edited by Umm Hufsah - 21 May 2010 at 10:37am
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:59pm
Hufsah please answer the question as it was clearly asked to you.
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Boomer Boomer wrote:

Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

I don't like to discuss the issue with a cheat like you... i just leave the count on Allah, He knows the best. Provide your evidence of saying... Taliban are killing more civilians than the coalition forces, i like to know who all says that.

You should learn to pay attention. The data clearly show that your Taliban heroes are responsible for the majority of civilian deaths Allah Akbar. If you are in deep denial of that fact, that is a function of your limited faculties and that is not something I can assist you with.

Better learn to pay attention before you speak out:

"AIHRC questions the way that international military authorities handled the aftermath of the incident � first denying any civilian casualties by forces involved, then admitting only 5 to 7 casualties, and then only 33 without releasing any further details of the investigation, despite repeated reports of as many as 90 casualties by various independent monitors and public bodies."

Read the report of Afghan Independant Human Rights Commision's Report, before rabit Cutting. We all know the credibility of UN reports, when US & NATO are involved.

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Umm Hufsah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umm Hufsah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

Hufsah please answer the question as it was clearly asked to you.

My answer is in the questions i have asked, if you want to understand them.
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:16am
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Better learn to pay attention before you speak out:

"AIHRC questions the way that international military authorities handled the aftermath of the incident � first denying any civilian casualties by forces involved, then admitting only 5 to 7 casualties, and then only 33 without releasing any further details of the investigation, despite repeated reports of as many as 90 casualties by various independent monitors and public bodies."

Read the report of Afghan Independant Human Rights Commision's Report, before rabit Cutting. We all know the credibility of UN reports, when US & NATO are involved.

You're still not paying attention. If you can come to grips with your own limitations and review the data I provided earlier, you will discover that your taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghan civilians. Refusing to address facts is childish. 

Edited by Boomer - 22 May 2010 at 4:17am
Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Umm Hufsah Umm Hufsah wrote:

My answer is in the questions i have asked, if you want to understand them.

Unfortunately, these threads sink when self-hating islamists cannot combat the irrefutable argument that the United States has demonstrated restraint. You have no counter to the fact that the US has spent billions upon billions of dollars to develop LESS cost effective weapons for the sole purpose of reducing civilian casualties. You say nothing of the recognized capability of US strategic forces to reduce fundamentalist Islam to a burning pile of ash within one hour with almost no reduction of our nation power, and the restraint from using such power demonstrated by our leaders.

You cannot reconcile the fact that you say we only go to war because we wish to have their oil when you know for a fact that sending them a bribe under the table would have accomplished the very same at much less financial and political cost.

You cannot reconcile the fact that you argue we wish to murder and kill and intimidate Afghanis with the truth that you cannot conjure up a reason for such action, much less an explanation for precision munitions development, reduced use of particularly effective cluster, mine and incendiary munitions, and extremely tight Rules of Engagement for US forces in battle zones.

And when someone brings up these irreconcilable faults in your arguments, you point to a link about something entirely unrelated, try to make a statement accusing Americans broadly of ignorance or being beholden to the media that is considerably less controlled than in almost any other nation in the world, or simply ignore it and let the thread sink.

Reconcile these issues. Now. Or stop posting these nonsensical messages.

Answer now, how you can say that we WISH to have civilian casualties when we have spent many times the GDP of these nations we are invading on weapons that limit such casualties.

Answer now, how can you say that we wish for war for oil when documents prove that those who gave much less to Iraq during the oil-for-food plan were granted royal sums of oil - when you know it would have been infinitely cheaper to just pay them off for our economic gain, reconcile why we did not.

Or, if you feel too threatened, just make a statement about the Jews controlling the media and go back to your cliff's notes to Hitler�s Mein Kampf.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic