IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam's Women  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam's Women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ukhti S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam's Women
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:16am

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Glorious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

I hope you all are doing great! May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) grant you all with the best of health and strong emaan, Ameen!
I thought of posting a link of a website which is only dedicated for sisters, but it won't do any harm if brothers are also interested in taking a look (who can later on forward to their sisters), InshaAllah.

The link to the website is; http://www.islamswomen.com

The website covers up quite everything about women in Islam, such as marriage, hijab/veil etc. Explore the website by yourself, InshaAllah!

I also suggest the sisters to join their "Sister's Mailing List", scroll down the site and you'll see a little purple box on lefthand side and write your e-mail address there, InshaAllah.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) guide us to being the best Muslims we can be for His sake, Ameen!!

Take Care and Stay Blessed all!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Edited by Ukhti S. - 03 May 2010 at 11:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic