IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - International Islamic Finance Forum 2010  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

International Islamic Finance Forum 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
stevenconville View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevenconville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: International Islamic Finance Forum 2010
    Posted: 27 September 2013 at 9:28pm
Yeah enjoy friends i am going there see u there..
ammasmith View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:39pm
I have missed this great opportunity but I have just go through the reviews of the event.It was superb.I will wait for the next such events.
aeronroy View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeronroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 6:15am
I m too late to visit here but I just checked out the details of the event held for the Islamic finance and banking.The event seems great.
Karlo View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:42pm
The International Islamic Finance Forum is being held at Monarch Dubai on May 16 to 19. Key speakers include Omar Kassim, CEO of al bogari Holdings (www.albogari.com), who will talk about the Growing Islamic Equity Participation.

To register for the event, visit http://www.iirme.com/iiff.

-------------------------------------------
al bogari Holdings is a cutting edge trading and investment firm headquartered out of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The firm's core principle is to operate businesses that strictly conform to Islamic Sharia law.

www.albogari.com

Edited by Karlo - 21 April 2010 at 10:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic