IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - chocolaTe math  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

chocolaTe math

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chocolaTe math
    Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:57pm

YOUR AGE BY
Chocolate Cole
MATH This is pretty wild!

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute so work this out as you read.  Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out.

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).

3.  Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1769 .. If you haven't, add 1768.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.  You should have a three digit number.  The first digit of this was your original number

(i..e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LAST!!!

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:40pm

Yep.

davmnorton View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davmnorton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 8:28pm
Wow, that was pretty cool thanks for sharing and I will be passing this along before the first of the year gets here. I love all of these types of math tricks. Thanks Again!
bobsmith44 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobsmith44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 1:16am
Lol works for me.
Boble View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 6:07am
I got this sent to my e-mail a while ago. It's pretty cool :)
lyndas9254 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndas9254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:02am
I loved this too...my Dad does something similar with numbers and it comes out to your age.  I will have to get that and post it....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic