IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just another question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just another question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Waffle Waffle wrote:

Hello, I'm fourteen years old and I am from America and I don't really have a religion, however I wouldn't exactly call myself an athiest either.

But I would like to ask this question: Why did Muslims cause 9/11?

Is it because NYC has a large Jewish population?

Exactly why do Muslims hate Jews so much?

Does the religion of Islam teach to kill others that do not follow the religion?

I also heard that if a Muslim converts to another religion then they must be killed.

Please explain this, thank you.
Hi Waffle,

Welcome to the forum.

I think that the answer is simple to all your questions: you should make the difference between Islam and Muslims. Muslims are mankind, making mistakes, sinning, ... and Islam is a religion, a Faith, that you cannot summarize only in the bad things you see from Muslims.

Actually, and I am sorry for the Muslims, what I see is that there are not much "real Muslims" in this world. For instance, Osama Ben Laden cannot be defined a Muslim, because he is using the name of Allah to kill people, and that's something he is doing himself, it's not God's commandement.

I don't know exactly why Ben Laden chose New York to start his terrorist actions, most probably because it was the Business Center of USA and actually, from the whole world. I think he is the only one who can answer this.

Regarding the situation with the Jews, really, I think it's the same, it's a cultural thing from the Muslims, but it's not coming from the religion. The "hate" between Jews and Muslims is a human matter.

Regards
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 3:24pm
Peace,

Waffle: I also heard that if a Muslim converts to another religion then they must be killed.
Semar: No, we are not allowed to kill anybody just because their religion. The Quran says "Your religion is yours and my religion is mine", Quran 109:6 and "No compulsion in religion", Quran 2:256

Thank GOD for the Quran...the perfect source ..Alhamdulillahi rabil aalameen!!

Peace!
ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic