IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just another question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just another question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just another question
    Posted: 07 April 2010 at 5:06pm
Hello, I'm fourteen years old and I am from America and I don't really have a religion, however I wouldn't exactly call myself an athiest either.

But I would like to ask this question: Why did Muslims cause 9/11?

Is it because NYC has a large Jewish population?

Exactly why do Muslims hate Jews so much?

Does the religion of Islam teach to kill others that do not follow the religion?

I also heard that if a Muslim converts to another religion then they must be killed.

Please explain this, thank you.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:03pm

Waffle: Hello, I'm fourteen years old and I am from America and I don't really have a religion, however I wouldn't exactly call myself an atheist either.

But I would like to ask this question:

Waffle: Why did Muslims cause 9/11?
Semar: That's Osama bin Laden. We Muslims condemned the attack, no matter what his reason was.

Waffle: Is it because NYC has a large Jewish population?
Semar: No, in NYC there are a lot of Muslims too.

Waffle: Exactly why do Muslims hate Jews so much?
Semar: Muslims do not hate Jew or any other race or human being. Muslims might not agree to what the Israeli Government does to the Palestinian people in Palestine, but muslims do not hate the Jews people.

Waffle: Does the religion of Islam teach to kill others that do not follow the religion?
Semar: No, Islam do not allow to kill Innocent people for any reason. In the Quran says "Taking one life is like killing the whole humanity and saving one life is like saving the whole humanity, Quran 5:32.

Waffle: I also heard that if a Muslim converts to another religion then they must be killed.
Semar: No, we are not allowed to kill anybody just because their religion. The Quran says "Your religion is yours and my religion is mine", Quran 109:6 and "No compulsion in religion", Quran 2:256

Waffle: Please explain this, thank you.

Edited by semar - 07 April 2010 at 8:24pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Waffle View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:01pm
Well in the Osama Bin Laden videos he says he is doing this "for Allah"
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:01pm
Peace,

KKK killed black people for Jesus (please be upon him).  A rober, robed and killed for his young children.
So in these cases are Jesus fault and the children fault?
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:04am
Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

Waffle: Hello, I'm fourteen years old and I am from America and I don't really have a religion, however I wouldn't exactly call myself an atheist either.

But I would like to ask this question:

Waffle: Why did Muslims cause 9/11?
Semar: That's Osama bin Laden. We Muslims condemned the attack, no matter what his reason was.

Waffle: Is it because NYC has a large Jewish population?
Semar: No, in NYC there are a lot of Muslims too.

Waffle: Exactly why do Muslims hate Jews so much?
Semar: Muslims do not hate Jew or any other race or human being. Muslims might not agree to what the Israeli Government does to the Palestinian people in Palestine, but muslims do not hate the Jews people.

Waffle: Does the religion of Islam teach to kill others that do not follow the religion?
Semar: No, Islam do not allow to kill Innocent people for any reason. In the Quran says "Taking one life is like killing the whole humanity and saving one life is like saving the whole humanity, Quran 5:32.

Waffle: I also heard that if a Muslim converts to another religion then they must be killed.
Semar: No, we are not allowed to kill anybody just because their religion. The Quran says "Your religion is yours and my religion is mine", Quran 109:6 and "No compulsion in religion", Quran 2:256

Waffle: Please explain this, thank you.

Thumbs%20Up

PS: A belated welcome Waffle ! Hope you'll stick around and ask more questions. TC.

Edited by Chrysalis - 08 April 2010 at 2:05am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:23am
Hello Waffle and welcome to the Forum.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:42pm
Welcome Waffle.  Brother Semar pretty much summed up what Islam actually teaches.  I would just like to add that many Muslims died on 9/11 also, murdered by fanatics.  I can attest to this because I attended a memorial service at a local mosque for a brother who died in the WTC.  It was during Friday prayers and the mosque was packed. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:07pm
Welcome Waffle

I wish you read this link

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic