IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shadow lands: Pakistan - a nation under attack  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shadow lands: Pakistan - a nation under attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 2:05pm
martha
salaam
Very good observation...
The tragedy is if UK can't have independent voice then what to say about a place like Pakistan which just a semi autonomous entity with no leadership...People of Pakistan are mistaken that they got real independence and they still are in denial after six decades of perilous existence ... In the meantime they have been hocked to the World Bank & IMF... the arms of the Zionist mafia at present time!
The plan was to create a base for US and western alliance to contain now  defunct USSR; under which they handed over the carved country to the pliant or moronic leadership at the time of partition of the subcontinent ...The problem has been compounded by the corruption of the masses as things have gone from bad to worse since as expected!
As you know any act has an intention so what you see is obvious!

Boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

martha
salaam
Very good observation...
The tragedy is if UK can't have independent voice then what to say about a place like Pakistan which just a semi autonomous entity with no leadership...People of Pakistan are mistaken that they got real independence and they still are in denial after six decades of perilous existence ... In the meantime they have been hocked to the World Bank & IMF... the arms of the Zionist mafia at present time!
The plan was to create a base for US and western alliance to contain now  defunct USSR; under which they handed over the carved country to the pliant or moronic leadership at the time of partition of the subcontinent ...The problem has been compounded by the corruption of the masses as things have gone from bad to worse since as expected!
As you know any act has an intention so what you see is obvious!

Ah yes. The "Zionist mafia". As usual, your entire world is consumed with wacky conspiracy theories such that your every though is focused on the "Zionists". What a sad and pathetic existence.  
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:59pm
hey TROLL:
You may like to live by ignorance is bliss motto then why bother coming here?
Let's see who setup IMF?
A: Harry Dexter White
Who is heading it now?
A. Dominique Strauss-Kahn

Both Zionists...
Do I need to edify an oaf further on the wolves (Wolfowitz/Wolfensohn)LOL were running the world bank of loan sharks till  Zoellick took over for a change! ...

Who set it up the World Bank? A.Eugene Isaac Meyer! after running the money machine at the Fed...BTW the current head of the Fed.  Bernanke! Do you see anyone who is not from the chosen tribes!

It doesn't matter whether you are a wing nutWacko or whatever ... they got you good!

Criticism of the World Bank

Edited by Sign*Reader - 12 April 2010 at 11:20pm
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 7:37pm
But it is true that Pak Presidents are puppets to the Americans, as UK Prime Ministers are puppets to them also. It's terribly sad really :( The people of Pakistan once were very trusting of their leaders. I kind of get the feeling that the poor are pretty much kept in the dark about their country?

Martha, very good point.. they keep the masses illiterate. Plus you add onto the feudal nature of the 40 or so land-owning families controlling everything.. why would they WANT the citizens to be educated?  Hard to get different ideas if you are a: afraid of loosing what little you have b: you cannot read a newspaper c: work can be hard to come by.

I would guess the people giving the foreign aid know EXACTLY where it is going. It is buying support for certain endeavors. It benefits some to destabalize the country..
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Umm Hufsah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umm Hufsah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:30am
One thing is for sure all the aid money is not reaching the poor and the needy in Pakistan or even the middle - class people...

The PK media desperately need to be corrupt and lying in order to control the people not to start war against their own tyrant government. Even though Riots to demonstrate against the government have started already and its own news papers like Dawn are criticising its government that it's time to start acting like one or else its people who are kept in dark and illiterate (struggling trying to make ends meet) will turn on the government in great numbers - even they have started to see its government's tyranny.

As soon as America has started placing its favourite governments like Musharraf and Zardari there, more people have died then ever in history of Pakistan and country's stability is going from bad to completely and utterly destroyed. There used to be democracy leading this country at one time even then it was struggling to survive, now mutated form of democracy called demo-lunaticrasy (capitalism with dictatorship) is forced down their throats which is eating it hollow from within. Rich are getting ever so richer and poor are growing ever so poorer - rich - class people completely aloaf from what problems people in lower classes are endeavouring in midst of all this chaos.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/editorial/19-growing-desperation-140-hh-10

The reports mentions the word anarchy. It�s not far from it.  I am amazed the country hasn�t disintegrated entirely yet.

Edited by Umm Hufsah - 13 April 2010 at 5:34am
Divya_Mohammed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divya_Mohammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:08am
Assalam Alaikum,

I feel sad when I read about Pakistan  but I have absolutely no sympathy at all. They are reaping the fruits of what they sowed years back. I do not blame anyone else but Pakistan for its current crisis. The drone attack is just a peanut in comparison to the horros what the Pakistani establishment has done over the years to humanity and all their serious Human Rights Violations, which they continue to do.

It is a bizzare tragic coincidence that my most beautiful nation India was divided 63 years back on the night of this very same day and Pakistan was created out of an erstwhile composite India. [ night of 14th August 1947 ] .

Remember Pakistan like Israel were the only two nations on the planet created exclusively for followers of one religion, out of the then existing Composite India and Palestine. And the tragedy is very similar but not identical at all. However, Israel is wiser than Pakistan, in the sense it has focussed on economic front but Pakistan is a failure-state right from conceptualisation. I pray to Allah that no nation on the planet should be bifurcated by force, especially for people of just one religious community at the right and expense of people of religious minorities.

We, the minorities [ all including Muslims ]  in India are surely far far better in comparison to the plight of minorities in Pakistan or Bangladesh and even the majority Muslims of Pakistan and Bangladesh in every religious, social and economic front.

Just 8 human beings decided to divide India and what right anyone had, I wonder. How did they arrogate themselves to divide a great Nation that has taught civilisation and contributed substantially to Humanity over several  millenia. I am sure they will be in hell-fire.

India, born of the same umbelical cord has fared much better and is a respected Nation after 63 years and the world has started looking at India with respect that she fully deserves.

Pakistan as a territory does not deserve any sympathy but surely common people deserve sympathy.

Happy Independence Day to India !

I pray to Allah for peace and prosperity to India and Pakistan on their Independence Day !

Allah Hafiz
Divya Mohammed Iyer

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Divya_Mohammed Divya_Mohammed wrote:

Just 8 human beings decided to divide India and what right anyone had, I wonder.

Would you list those eight I am curious?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Divya_Mohammed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divya_Mohammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:01pm
Assalam Alaikum

The eight persons were :

1) Mohammed Ali Jinnah, who became first Governor-General of Pakistan and Called Quaid-e-Azam in Pakistan.

2) Liaqat Ali Khan, who became First Prime Minister of Pakistan

3) Chaudry Mohammed Ali, who became Fourth PM of Pakistan

All three chose to become Pakistanis.

4) Jawaharlal Nehru, who became First Prime Minister of India.

5) Sardar Vallabhai Patel, who became First Home Minister of India.

6) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad, who became First Education Minister of India.

7) Sardar Baldev Singh, who became First Defense Minister of India

All four chose to remain in India.

8) Lord Mountbatten, the Last Viceroy of India, who went back to England.

Allah Hafiz

Divya Mohammed Iyer
Mumbai, India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic