IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The woman & the frog. . .  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The woman & the frog. . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The woman & the frog. . .
    Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:48am
(Can't believe am sharing this, but gave me a good laugh !)

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. 

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes.

Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!" The woman said, "That's okay."

For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. 

The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to". 

The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for me." So, KAZAM-she's the most beautiful Woman in the world! 

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. 

The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world. And he will be ten times richer than you. "

The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine." So, KAZAM-she's the richest woman in the world! 

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them. 

Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good. 

Male readers: Please scroll down. 

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife!!! 

Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really smart. 

Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show 

PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this; it only goes to show that women never listen!!!

Forward this to all the guys for a good laugh, and to all the ladies who have a good sense of humour.

< id="ecxecxecxecxgwProxy" ="">< id="ecxecxecxecxjsProxy" ="">
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
fiona View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 4:32am
The joke is good in it self, what is not good nor funny and just making me a bit crossed is the small talk between the joke that generalizes women. Stereotypes is what makes this matter worse. You become as you are expected to. The more you say that women is suppose to be so and so the more likely it is for women around you to become like that.
This is not just meant as a critisism at men, women aswell.. Stop acting like you are suppose to by the society, and stop treating men in a stereotype way aswell.

Good joke though despite...
fendi18 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fendi18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 11:34am
Well, the women thought that her husband will get 10 x stronger heart attack but in actual fact it is 10x less mild compare to the heart attack she get. I think it is also not our teaching to have bad intention on other, this incident clearly indicated that if one had done a bad deed, the return might be worst.
FlyFishing View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyFishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 6:57pm
Hey, stereotypes or not.... I sure had a good chuckle! :)
callieh View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callieh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 4:04am
It didn't offend me I thought it was funny

Callie
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 1:48am
Smile I usually get offended if males tell such jokes... but this made me crack up. You could replace the word "woman" with "man" and pass it on to your friends. Most jokes can be customized for any gender, nationality etc. However the 'funny-ness' of the joke obviously depends on who is telling it & the circumstances.

Cheers!
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
melissagish06 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissagish06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 4:55pm
I was also not offended lol It goes to show that you should never wish ill for other people :)< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
jw88 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jw88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 12:01pm
Hahaha, told this joke to my Baba and he loved it...he is passing it on to his friends - thanks for the laughs!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic