IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marriage For my Daughter  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marriage For my Daughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marriage For my Daughter
    Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:48pm
salam,

dear sisters be very carefull with online dating,if this is with the approval of parents then its ok another wise it is dangerous,it wud be better if an elder person contact the propective first and then allow the daughter to talk and decide.

sarahangela View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahangela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2010 at 4:29pm
I think nowadays it is a challenge for sisters and even women of other faiths to get married. I have many friends who would make good wives but are still single at 30. I advise women to no get discouraged and don't give up on yourself, try to meet people and connect in a halal manner.

There are men out there who are in the same situation of being lonely and wanting to find something special.

As for online dating, I support it and I think if your mind and heart are open and you spend some time qualifying people you will find someone.

I met my husband online and we are happy together.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:50pm
Dear sister,

Dont worry if your daughter has a man in her naseeb allah will bring him close.

join www.nikah.com or shadi.com or urdumatrimonial.com.these good sites register and you will see the worlds is open.

if u choose to be a payed member it will help u to contact faster the propective.

please dont mis understand me as promoter of these sites its just and advice which i followed when i wanted to marry.

regards
faisal
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:30am

You are at right place,brother.

Restricted area is that sister's section.

Edited by seekshidayath - 24 March 2010 at 3:33am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:01pm

IS this a woman-only place/?????am i at the wrong place?!!hahah :D!forgive me if i intruded into a private area..

Peace!

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:47pm

Peace,

To Ashamed,

There is no sin bigger or unforgivable than the sin of setting up partners with GOD if maintained till death.So know that your lord and my lord is the most merciful.Repent with all sincerity and reform with all the good efforts. God is all forgiving most merciful.Smile

Peace! 

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 6:24pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Sister, 'Ashamed', i did read your posts. Kindly don't write them over boards. You can send a private message to any of the sisters. Insha Allah, i myselves shall write to you. I understand the guilt when we commit the sin. Don't despair the mercy of Allah. Insha Allah, shall write to you by evening.

Sab teek ho jayega ! Allah khayr karay.

Edited by seekshidayath - 23 March 2010 at 6:26pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Ashamed View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashamed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:52pm

I did a deadly sin..i am new in this forum,plz sum1 help me out and discuss with me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic