IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please me with these Arabic Phrases  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please me with these Arabic Phrases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enigmaticaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please me with these Arabic Phrases
    Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:14am
Please help me with the english phonetics of these following arabic verses so I can pronounce them correctly

VERSE NO. 1

VERSE NO. 2

VERSE NO. 3

VERSE NO. 4

VERSE NO. 5

VERSE NO. 6

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:44am
Verse 1 :

Inna jaAAalna fee aAAnaqihim aghlalan fahiya ila alathqani fahum muqmahoona. WajaAAalna min bayni aydeehim saddan wamin khalfihim saddan faaghshaynahum fahum la yubsiroona

Verse 4 :
Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi
Alla taAAloo AAalayya watoonee muslimeena

Verse 6 :

yuhibboonahum kahubbi Allahi waallatheena amanoo ashaddu hubban lillahi .

Verse 2,3 and 5 are not found in Qur'an as per my knowledge, though can read it, but shall not transliterate. By the way, can u kindly let us know, why you need it this way !

Edited by seekshidayath - 10 March 2010 at 8:45am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
enigmaticaa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enigmaticaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:18am
Well I am learning Islamic Mystisism and these Arabic verses are basically chanted to get a results with a desired intent..... Thank you for translating some of the verses and I would really appreciate if you gimme the phoentics of the other verses as well

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:11pm
Am sorry enigmaticaa. I would not help you in matters which are not encouraged in Islam. Am accountable to Allah for what i do. By the way Qur'an is for guidance of humanity, not for such purposes. Why don't you read its english translation.

As far as those that were not transliterated, they are not Qur'anic ayaat {verses}

Edited by seekshidayath - 11 March 2010 at 4:30am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
enigmaticaa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enigmaticaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:49pm
Well if such practices are forbidden in Islam then why these verses work when chanted ...My local Muslim Priest he is also an Islamic Mystic and he never told me that using verses is forbidden in Islam....anyways it seems all the limitations that we inculcate are all in the mind.....Anyways again we all have are own different opinion when it comes to what is right or wong....I appreciate your views and your help with some of the verses.......Thank You.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:45am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

I would not help you in matters which are not encouraged in Islam. Am accountable to Allah for what i do.

May Allah reward you...
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic