IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - al Qaeda slaughters Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

al Qaeda slaughters Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

yes, the  big dropoff starts around '96-97. I read about this too; guns started to become less available.

Anyway, this is stupid, Bruce, Truce!

The commentary on FBI stats for YEARS have said that violent crime in the US has been dropping - and you wanted to contend that reality and try to "prove" that I am "always" wrong...that is your deal Yusuf...that is an axe you decided, wrongly I might add, to grind..

No, it's not an axe I'm trying to grind, I just wanted to see how ticked off I could get you. But you're pretty resilient, I gotta hand that to you.

Did you read my post about why cats are cranky?

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 4:49pm

yes, the  big dropoff starts around '96-97. I read about this too; guns started to become less available.

The commentary on FBI stats for YEARS have said that violent crime in the US has been dropping - and you wanted to contend that reality and try to "prove" that I am "always" wrong...that is your deal Yusuf...that is an axe you decided, wrongly I might add, to grind..

No, it's not an axe I'm trying to grind, I just wanted to see how ticked off I could get you. But you're pretty resilient, I gotta hand that to you.

So, I'm not always wrong? hehehe
Didn't catch your cats post - is that on another string?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 4:52pm

So, I'm not always wrong? hehehe
Didn't catch your cats post - is that on another string?

It's in the "general" forum.

Yusuf
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 8:29am
Bruce, what's a homocide? Any connection with homophobe?
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

Bruce, what's a homocide? Any connection with homophobe?

Oops...must institute spell check at IslamiCity...
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic