IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Using Perfume  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using Perfume

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Werty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Perfume
    Posted: 24 February 2010 at 9:10am
Assalam Alaikum,
I'm a girl, and I was wondering whether using perfumes is allowed for muslim girls. I have a few perfumes, and perfume oils, and I dont want to waste them, they are quite expensive. Can anyone pls tell me whether I can use perfumes or not? Is it allowed? Thankyou.
Tongue
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 6:24pm
Walaikum salaam

Welcome to Islamicity Smile

Perfumes are permissible for women in Islam , unless non-mahrams don't get its fragnance. If we amongst women or at home, there's nothing wrong in using it.  If we at market-places or anywhere out, where there are chances that non-mahrams may get its fragnance, then its not permissible

About the perfumes being expensive - my dear sis, this has no worth before the happiness we experience when we forsake something for the sake of Allah swt. When we give up something for the sake of Allah swt, then Allah swt shall surely recompese us with the best. Is n't it Smile

Have a nice day and stay active here. Smile

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Werty View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Werty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 5:04pm
TongueAsalam alaikum,
Thx Seekshidayath for replying my question. But is it allowed to wear perfume when there are only girls in your class? And whether its allowed to use oils (oud). And is it allowed to use oils after a sweaty P.E. class? This is because I do not want anyone to think I'm smelly or stinky-lol! HahahHA! Thanks.LOL
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 6:45am

Asslamu Alaikum

Welcome to the IC,, dear sister, we pray to be good sisters for you..Hug

Dear, you can use the perfume or any good smell, since the men are not around,,

May Allah bless you.Heart

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic