IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LET US LEARN OUR RELEGION  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LET US LEARN OUR RELEGION - Event Date: 07 February 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: LET US LEARN OUR RELEGION
    Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:29pm

Salam,

let us learn our beautifull religion islam,we will start from TAWHEED THEN WE WILL MOVE TO FIKH AND THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST IS HADITH.

All are important and inter related but this is the way the scholars have arranged the lessons of islam.

I request all my brothers and sisters to add whatever knowledge you can add to this forum.

may allah give us success to learn this beautifull way of life,our deen,our islam and worship allah through the way of our profet sallallahu alaihe wa sallam.

fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 10:32pm

BISMILLAH IRRAHMAN IRRAHEEM

Salam,

this is the first page of my tawheed book from my islamic class.

La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshiped but allah)this is the first confession of a muslim.

The conditions of La ilaha illallah  and its meaning:

La ilaha illallah is the key to paradise,but every key should have teeth by which it opens or it will not be usefull.

1) Knowing its meaning:which is the negation of worship except to allah,then confirming it only to him

Allah said :fa3 lamu annahu La ilaha illallah (meaning- know,therefore,none has the the right to be wroshiped but allah,and ask forgiveness for your fault,and for the men and women who believed)This means that there is no truly worshipped god in earth so is in heaven except allah.

And profet s.a.w said:man mataa wahu ya3 lam anh-meaning-whoever dies while he knows that there is no true god worthier to be worshipped but allah shall enter the paradise.

I will write the second point which is certainty in my next post
hope this helps.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 9:19pm
Salam alaikum

The Certainty: Which negates doubt; this could be only achieved by having a certain heart, which never doubts in it.

Allah said:innamal mu-minoona alladina aamanu billahi wa rasoolihi thumma lam yartabu.(Only those are the believers who have believed in allah and his messenger and have never since doubted in it)

Profet s.a.w : said Ash hadallailaha illallah:meaning �any slave who meets with Allah,bearing witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah,and that I am his messenger, without entertaining any doubt about these two fundamentals will not be banished from entering paradise.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic