IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Post of Haris30432  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post of Haris30432

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by haris30432 haris30432 wrote:

Arent these verses from GOD enough for one to believe that the Quran is not just perfect but complete and fully detailed??.

[6:114] Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?* Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.
Tahir ul Qadri

(فرما دیجئے:) کیا میں اﷲ کے سوا کسی اور کو حاکم (و فیصل) تلاش کروں حالانکہ وہ (اﷲ) ہی ہے جس نے تمہاری طرف مفصّل (یعنی واضح لائحہ عمل پر مشتمل) کتاب نازل فرمائی ہے، اور وہ لوگ جن کو ہم نے (پہلے) کتاب دی تھی (دل سے) جانتے ہیں کہ یہ (قرآن) آپ کے رب کی طرف سے (مبنی) برحق اتارا ہوا ہے پس آپ (ان اہلِ کتاب کی نسبت) شک کرنے والوں میں نہ ہوں (کہ یہ لوگ قرآن کا وحی ہونا جانتے ہیں یا نہیں)

Yousuf Ali Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.

[7:52] We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.

وَلَقَدْ جِئْنَاهُم بِكِتَابٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ عَلَى عِلْمٍ هُدًى
وَرَحْمَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ
[7:52]
We have given them a Book of knowledge that explains the Guidance in full detail. It is a Mercy for those who accept it. (It has the Power to change Hellish societies into Paradise on earth.)

[6:38] All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book.** To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

وَمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلاَ طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلاَّ أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ثُمَّ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُونَ﴿

There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end.

i have given substantial evidence from the quran in support of my claims in this discussion.And i have full faith in those who are blessed with knowledge that they will understand perfectly what the above means.I wish to no longer continue this discussion as i have done my duty towards you.There is no compulsion in religion.So i leave it to all of you to understand and study on your own.May GOD guide you.

Salam. 

Yes, Qur'an is undoubtedly the word of Allah. And Allah sent the final Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him) to show the world how to follow the Qur'an. In Allah's Messenger do we find the practical example of the Qur'an.

For example, the Messenger explained to us about the salat (prayers) by practical action; he showed us how and when to offer the salat (prayers) by performing them. And that is just one example. The Messenger delivered the message not only in theory but also in practice. And this practice is basically the Sunnah.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Edited by peacemaker - 13 February 2010 at 5:46pm
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 5:53pm

May Allah swt guide whoever has gone astray.

You did not answer a single question of any of our posts since last two days. If you get answers to them any day from Qura'n you are always welcome to answer them here.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2010 at 11:13pm
Peace,

Seekshidayath. im sure the people who deserved the answers have received them in detail by Allah's grace.They will think and study the Quran for answers.The ones who are not blessed will run away in aversion not satisfied with GOD's repeated assertions.No wonder GOD in the Quran repeats that only the ones who possess intelligence will take heed.

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2010 at 2:03am
As Salamu Alaikum

You can't escape and run away like that Haris. You are over boards at discussions. Many read these discussions.Okay, now i want to know its answers. {P.S not thru PMs but here in this thread}. I wish to read, what you people present to prove yourselves right.

Else, its would be clear to all of us, THAT YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS TO IT.

Kindly note, am waiting for all the answers of the questions in different posts.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:21am

Seeks hidayath,

y dont you show some courage and tell that the Quran has no answers to it.You are using me to cover your very obvious belief that the Quran is incomplete.Y do u fear to declare that the Quran is incomplete and that it has very less answers or unclear answers to your questions?Once you openly declare that the Quran is incomplete,i will surely answer all your questions to prove that the Quran IS COMPLETE AND FULLY DETAILED.We need a clear stance from you.The debate is now between you and me.I declare that the Quran is perfect, complete and fully detailed.No ifs and No buts.Is your stance similar? If your stance is Quran is complete BUT.......then i dont wish to continue with the debate and prove anything to you.There are other deserving believers in this forum and im here for them by God's leave.So lets see what your stance is b4 we move ahead.Inshallah.

[4:60] Have you noted those who claim that they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, then uphold the unjust laws of their idols? They were commanded to reject such laws. Indeed, it is the devil's wish to lead them far astray.

[5:50] Is it the law of the days of ignorance that they seek to uphold? Whose law is better than GOD's for those who have attained certainty?

[5:66] If only they would uphold the Torah and the Gospel, and what is sent down to them herein from their Lord, they would be showered with blessings from above them and from beneath their feet. Some of them are righteous, but many of them are evildoers.

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:56am
As Salamu Alaikum

That was not the answer to my questions we had been posting since last week

All�h also says, "You have a good model in the Messenger of All�h for one who hopes for All�h and the Last Day."

Answer this simple question :

How shud one take Prophet {sallal lahu alayhi wasallam} as a model ?

Now next :

"If you quarrel over something, then refer it back to All�h and His Messenger," (4:58)

How shud one refer back to messenger, as commanded at the ayah above ?

Edited by seekshidayath - 19 February 2010 at 3:14am
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 3:08am

About what you posted in your recent posts, let me tell you i shall not interpret your understanding. That's totally your analysis.

Nowhere at this forum, did we members say that Quran is incomplete.The contents of the sunnah are also from Allah. Hence they have described it as also being the result of some form of inspiration.Sayings of Prophet Sallal lahu alayhi wa sallam were from Allah swt. Sunnah is further explanation / detailed explanation of Qur'an. When Ayesha RA was asked about personification of Prophet, she said he was a walking Qur'an.This indicates that Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) gave further explanation of the Qur�an with what he said or did during his lifetime. For example, the Qur�an mentions prayer and the Hadith or the Sunnah shows Muslims how and when to do it. Likewise, Hajj, and all the questions we posed you at this thread, get answered, only when we study hadith.

Take your own post ;

You said : The visit to Mena is mentioned in the following verse:

"You shall commemorate God for a number of days (in Mena). Whoever who hastens to do this in two days commits no sin, and whoever stays longer commits no sin, as long as righteousness is maintained." 2:203

How do you know that its Mena ? Hadith said that. Okay !!

You said ;

2:198:

"When you file from `Arafat, you shall commemorate GOD at the Sacred Location (of Muzdalifah)."

How did you conclude that the sacred location is Muzdalifah ? Ayat does n't clearly tells us that its Muzdalifah, right ? Hadith explains us that, which you mentioned in the brackets

All the three ayaat you posted in your post are simply out of context. We did not ask anyone to uphold Allah's law, or take any idol ---

Hope its clear to you.

Edited by seekshidayath - 19 February 2010 at 3:19am
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 10:11pm
Peace,

Nowhere at this forum, did we members say that Quran is incomplete.

Yes neither did u say that its complete and fully detailed.You keep saying that the Quran is complete but needs Hadith to explain it.How does that make Quran complete perfect and FULLY DETAILED as GOD claims it to be?You are simply contradicting urself when u keep repeating it.This is why i asked to make a declaration,a clear stand.The choices or positions that u can take are only two.One that the Quran is perfect,complete and fully detailed or the Second being that the Quran is not perfect,complete or fully detailed without the Hadith.There is no middle position,no IFs or BUTs.Once you make your position on this matter clear to everyone here,i will certainly take the effort to answer all your questions one by one FROM the QURAN ALONE.

How do you know that its Mena ? Hadith said that. Okay !!

You probably need to go back on the pages and check my posts.I have clearly stated what the reasons are for Quran not specifying certain rituals in Islam.This is more than the third time that im requesting you to read it and then question.Plus the question that u have put up again contradicts your stand(which im very doubtful about) that the Quran is complete and fully detailed.

FYI Hadith was not written down by the Prophet.They were written down by ppl(scholars as u wud call them) more than a 100 years after his death claiming he said this and that.There are many contradictions in the Hadiths.Some of them which were considered authentic are now weak or false hadiths.How does that make the Hadith a reliable source of LAW?

We did not ask anyone to uphold Allah's law, or take any idol.

Well thank you very muchClap.This is exactly what i was saying.You are not asking anyone to uphold Allah's law but uphold laws never authorized by him Smile. 

Peace!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic