IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Post of Haris30432  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post of Haris30432

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 9:20am

OK, thankyou brother
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 9:23am
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

OK, thankyou brother

You are welcome, sister. Jazak Allah Khair.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 11:57pm
"There are many such groups that have been declared non-Muslims by the consensus of Islamic scholarship. With regards to your question, please follow the thread and read my previous post. Hadith and Sunnah are basically the interpretation of the Qur�an.

May Allah guide us all."

I am  again very curious to know if the Hadith explains all the 114 chapters in the Quran.As fas as i know,the hadith barely explains(i doubt that :D) half the Quran.What about the rest????  Who is going to explain the rest??.Do u have an answer?i hope im not beating around the bush this time.

Peace!

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by haris30432 haris30432 wrote:

I am  again very curious to know if the Hadith explains all the 114 chapters in the Quran.As fas as i know,the hadith barely explains(i doubt that :D) half the Quran.What about the rest????  Who is going to explain the rest??.Do u have an answer?i hope im not beating around the bush this time.

Peace!

Yes, there are many verses in the Qur�an that are of general nature and that are self-explanatory. For example, don�t lie etc. Then there are the verses that have a context, and that need to be explained further. Others require procedural explanation. 

For example, I asked you the question about Salat. The command of the prayer is in the Qur�an, but its details as to how to pray is in Sunnah. The Messenger explained this Qur�anic command by explaining it and practically showing it.

The words and explanations of the Messenger, also inspired by Allah, are in the Sunnah.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Edited by peacemaker - 08 February 2010 at 11:08am
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:11am
haris30432,

You didn't answer my question about prayers. Instead you have posted materials in bulk from unislamic sources that are not allowed in this forum. 

Stick to the point and none of your posts will be deleted. You have still not answered my question as to where is the description for "how" and "when" about the prayers. Where do you find them? Please discuss and I don't want to see anymore posting from unislamic sources.

Proselytizing anywhere in the forum, publicly or privately, goes against the rules. You should be a learner or discuss in the public.

And this is a warning.  
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:46pm
Peace,

My postings where adequately supported by verses from the Quran.How can that be unislamic?.Why do u call them unislamic?.I have answered many of your questions but ur question here is unclear .What do u mean "how" "when"?Is this question about the Quran?Can u explain why you are asking this, if it is about the Quran?.Im sorry but im trying to understand your question better and the reason behind this question.Please be kind to clarify once again and then i may be able to answer ur question Inshallah.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 8:57pm
Yes, there are many verses in the Qur�an that are of general nature and that are self-explanatory. For example, don�t lie etc. Then there are the verses that have a context, and that need to be explained further. Others require procedural explanation. 

Well i dont know if this is the right place and ur free to move it if its not. Can u please explain the below verse for a start.And then God willing i will post some more so that you can help me learn the real meaning behind them.

[25:30] The messenger* said, "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:25am
Also , haris can you prove from Qur'an that if its permitted for men to wear gold and silk ?

What about eating meat of tiger and other carnivorous ? And yes, how shud one perform Hajj ?

Qur'an commands to chop off hands of a thief ? Shud every theif's hands  be chopped ?

Allah commands us at many places in Qur'an to obey the messenger. How shud we obey a messenger when reject all the hadiths.

Ayesha RA once said that Prophet {sallal lahu alayhi wasallam}'s character was Qur'an. What else does one need to stay behind accepting hadiths. Are we not asked to take our Prophet as our ideal ?

We go for Quran and sunnah, if needed go for Ijtihaad/qiyaas/ -- anyways, answer all the above questions, and what shud be our approach in such conditions

Edited by seekshidayath - 10 February 2010 at 12:45am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic