IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello everyone!  I'm new here!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello everyone! I'm new here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 6:50pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Welcome to the forum, hastye.

Wishing you a happy stay

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
UmmFatima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 10:20am
I'm new here, too, and a "revert." I use the word revert because I believe we were born Muslim but our parents brought us up to believe other things.

Islam is such a blessing... I hope you find that, too. A lot of people get turned away because of misunderstanding and cultural bias. Keep an open mind and a willing heart and God will show you the way.
�Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.� -Al-Furqan 74
maron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2010 at 5:18am

Not to be rude or anything,but I fed up from you,so I want to expose your character here...
You registered in so many islamic forums and you wrote the same words before.
You are not the kind of one who search about the truth and you don't have any intention to convert to Islam,you are just play with us.
I have talked to you through msn and you said to me you converted to Islam and after may days you said that you back to Islam.
Actually,I have been in catholic forum and I saw that you are an active member there and I noticed a few of your posts too....
So,stop playing with us.

Also,try to google her name to see that she is just a troll.
So,don't waste your time with her.

I don't care if the moderators will ban me here,but I can't stand this anymore...

Edited by icforumadmin - 23 April 2010 at 12:02am
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 8:44am
Originally posted by maron maron wrote:

Not to be rude or anything,but I fed up from you,so I want to expose your character here...
You registered in so many islamic forums and you wrote the same words before.
You are not the kind of one who search about the truth and you don't have any intention to convert to Islam,you are just play with us.
I have talked to you through msn and you said to me you converted to Islam and after may days you said that you back to Islam.
Actually,I have been in catholic forum and I saw that you are an active member there and I noticed a few of your posts too....
So,stop playing with us.

Also,try to google her name to see that she is just a troll.
So,don't waste your time with her.

I don't care if the moderators will ban me here,but I can't stand this anymore...

OH sis Maron,  I am soooo proud of you and Allah is with you for telling the truth frankly and not fearing people.. nice to see you..Star

Edited by icforumadmin - 23 April 2010 at 12:02am
umairabid View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umairabid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:49pm

Salam im umair abid from pakistan student of BSCS and Alhamdulillah a muslim not because of my parents are muslims but i am a muslim because if ound islam a perfect and uncomparative religon because it is truelyfrom Allah but i have lot of anger on the people who misuse islam for the sake of duniya

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2010 at 6:25am
Wa alaikum salaam, welcome!
Ukhti S. View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ukhti S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 4:07am

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon you)!

I am glad that you would like to know more about Islam and you are more than welcome to ask and discuss with Muslims about Islam!
May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa - Pure and Exalted Allah is) bless you and guide you to the right path, Ameen!

As Muslims, we believe in the Oneness of Allah, that none are worthy of worship except Allah and that Allah's last Messenger/Apostle is Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him). Allah is the One and Only True God, and the Creator of all. He does not beget nor is He begotten.  He is unlike His creation in every aspect. He is the All-Knowing, The Powerful, The Merciful, The Irresistible, and The King of kings.
Allah says in the Qur'an;
"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed my Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." [Qur'an; Chapter 5 (Al Ma'idah - The Table Spread With Food) : Verse 3]

Unfortunately, most Christians don't know or deny that the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him), is foretold in their scriptures (See Deuteronomy 18:18; 21:21; Psalms 118: 22-23; Isaiah 42:1-13; Habakuk 3:3-4; Matthew 21:42-43; John 14:12-17, 15:26,27; 16:5-16).  Muslim theologians have stated that the person who is described by Jesus (Peace be upon him) that Muhammad is the one who will come after him (in the above verses).

You may wonder why Islam was sent by Allah. The thing is that all of the Prophets came to teach their people the Oneness of God.  In the case of Jesus (Peace be upon him) he mention that he was only sent as Messenger to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (see Matt. 15:24). What happened was that all of these Prophets were not well received by the majority of the people. For instance, they started tampering with the teachings of Moses and Jesus, May Allah exalt their mention.
Allah Mentions in the Noble Qur'an; "Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah", to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn (thereby)!" [Qur'an; Chapter 2 (Al Baqarah - the Cow : Verse 79].
 That is one reason of why Allah sent the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him),  with the last Message, (i.e. the Quran); to bring all of mankind back to the belief in and worship of One God, without partners or intermediaries.
Allah Says in the Noble Qur'an about the guarding the Qur'an from corruption;
"Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)." [The Qur'an; Chapter 15 (Al Hijr - The Rocky Tract) : Verse 9]. This verse is a challenge to mankind and everyon is obliged to believe in the Miracles of the Qur'an. It is a clear fact that more than 1400 years have elapsed and not a single word of this Qur'an has been changed, although the nonmuslims, the disbelievers, tried their utmost to change it in every way, but they failed miserably in their efforts. As it is mentioned in this Holy Verse: "We will guard it."
By ALLAH! He has guarded it! On the contrary, all the other holy Books [the Taurah (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel))] have been corrupted  in the form of additions or subtractions or alterations in the original text.

Bible means a collection of books from different writers.
God calls the Scripture revealed to Jesus "Injeel" in the Qur'an, for which the closest name in the Bible would be the word Gospel.  The Bible was written many years after the time of Jesus (Peace be upon him). Strangely, it was written in a language that was alien to Jesus, it was Latin Vulgate, a language that he never spoke. Interestingly, most of what was written in the New Testament was authored by Paul, who according to James, the brother of Jesus in the Bible, had a polluted mind because he changed and contradicted most of the teachings of Jesus (Peace be upon him and May Allah exalt his mention).

Human beings have a limited capacity.  This is why Allah sent revelations to His Prophets and Messengers to tell us who He is.  So if you want to know who God is, just read the Quran.
There is nothing comparable to Allah; "And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him." [The Qur'an; Chapter 112 (Al Ikhlas - The Purity) : Verse 4]. The Prophets came with a very clear message to worship God alone, without any partners or intercessors.

If you believe that Islam is the true religion, you should embrace it and live your life to please the One Who created you! Do not delay your coming to Islam. On the Day of Resurrection, none will be able to help you, not even your bestfriend nor your parents; "O mankind! Be afraid of your Lord (by keeping your duty to Him and avoiding all evil), and fear a Day when no father can avail aught for his son, nor a son avail aught for his father. Verily, the Promise of Allah is true: let not then this (wordly) present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver (Satan) deceive you about Allah." [The Qur'an; Chapter 31 (Al Luqman - Luqman) : Verse 33]
"Verily, the Day of Jugdment (when Allah will judge between the creatures) is the time appointed for all of them. The Day when a near relative cannot avail a near relative in aught, and no help can they receive." [The Qur'an; Chapter 44 (Ad Dukhan - The Smoke] : Verse 40-41]

If you die before becoming a Muslim, then it's too late;
"And this (submission to Allah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya'qub (Jacob) (saying); "O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, and die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims - Islamic Monotheism)." [The Qur'an; Chapter 2 (Al Baqarah - The Cow) : Verse 132]
"O you who belive! Fear Allah (by doing all that He has ordered and by abstaining from all that He has forbidden) as He should be feared. And die not except in a state of Islam [as Muslims (with complete submission to Allah)]." [The Qur'an; Chapter 3 (Al Imran - The Family of Imran) : Verse 102]
"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [The Qur'an; Chapter 3 (Al Imran - The Family of Imran) : Verse 85]

As also Islam's prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said [narrated by Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him)];
"By Him (Allah) in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, there is none from amongst the Jews and Christians (of these present nations) who hears about me and then dies without believing in the Message with which I have been sent (i.e. Islamic Monotheism), but he will be from the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire." [Sahih Muslim, the Book of Faith, Vol. 1, Hadith No. 20]

The right picture of Islam is conveyed in the Qur'an which is exemplified by Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him). The reality is that it is not fair to judge a religion by the actions of its followers alone, because there are good and bad followers in every religion. The correct thing to do is to judge a religion by its documented revelation from God and the Prophet who brought that revelation.

Hope to see you around here!
Take Care and May Allah Bless you and guide you to the right path, Ameen.

Edited by Ukhti S. - 25 April 2010 at 4:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic