IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNeed help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2010 at 2:58am
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

It is impossible to speak face to face with a muslim if there are none in your area.
That is often why reverts come here..to learn.
Do any scholars come here to teach? MAybe they should?
THe forum itself would be a good place for them to get the truth across. MAybe that could be suggested?

NO sister, ma sha Allah, it is not even hard to meet a scholar. They are everywhere and ready to help. Especially for the man, because it is easier for him to travel and meet them even in their countries.
 And sister, now with the internet, there is nothing impossible. Search the net. Find a scholar who is following the Quraan and Sunnah and has no false believes like denying the hadith or cursing the Sahbah.  I think there are so many famous names. Find the way you can meet him. He must put his email or his phone number. It is NEVER NEVER difficult for the truth seeker to find a way. Smile

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2010 at 5:54am
It seeks lots of time to continue discussions with you, Calvin. Its not that i want to give up, but again its not good that you keep waiting for our replies, and we are late to respond. Calvin, why don't you share one question at a relavant section, starting one thread for it. I understand, that you are a genuine seeker, so i did not give up, but some time messed as whats happening and what is the point to be discussed.

What do you say, we will stop here and continue with one subject of discussion at one thread ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
calvindamenace View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:40pm
I didn't get what you are trying to say? You want to close this thread and have me asking questions somewhere else? Or that we should talk only about one subject? Well I tried that

P.S. Probably hard to answer to some of my questions.. even to yourself.

Edited by calvindamenace - 10 March 2010 at 2:38am
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:49am
No Calvin, its not hard to answer, but am messed up with your questions. And as the thread is turning to many pages, many subjects to crop up. You may kindly start a thread over one subject, we will discuss that, insha Allah.

By the way, you said, you believe in Allah, but you are not okay with Qur'an , sayings of Prophet either. Our discussions would lead us to nowhere. When you believe that there in Allah, you shud also believe in Allah's word

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic