IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am the Resistance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am the Resistance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:30am
Originally posted by zeinelnour zeinelnour wrote:

What are you on about?

PS the questions you posed also have nothing to do with anything. Again, they are irrelevant.

I thought so.  Thats why history starts at 1948 and not 1915 for some. Smile For some the occupation started with British hegemony and betrayal of the locals within the region against the Ottoman state.

Ill ask the question again, im enquiring as it is quite relevant wherever you go to see the Zionist state disappear, as they pose a threat to every country in the region.

What would you do, if another Muslim group, outside the origins of being Palestinian or Arab, were to �liberate� Palestine from the Zionist, but in turn establish there own dominion there?.

Simple question, you represent a voice in your community, and id like to know what you think. 

Edited by SteppeNomad - 28 January 2010 at 3:18am
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 3:22am

When I see such videos, with no reference to Islamic identity or in that cause, I wonder if its Arab/Palestinian nationalism, or and Islamic cause or state that is the agenda.

Sorry, I dont know about the hippies that go on marches in london, but Id perfer not to have another baathist regime in the region, a few is enough to add another.

You didn�t answer the question, and im guessing the reason is this.

Its funny Muslims fall for every crap people shout.

Your campaign, same slogan must have been said when the British were freeing you toSmile.

Next time instead of begging to a few halucinating hippies, id reco you to fight for your land.

The Campaign recognizes growing awareness about the Palestinian cause all over the world and builds on it. It targets different sets of audiences at the same time.

The Never Before Campaign has no political or religious affiliation, it only has one enemy. All those fighting for the same cause are allies to the Campaign. Our purpose is to make those allies as numerous as possible and to share the credit with them once our cause is victorious.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 28 January 2010 at 3:24am
zeinelnour View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeinelnour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 5:26am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Next time instead of begging to a few halucinating hippies, id reco you to fight for your land.

hmmm... i thought you said:

Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

To late for any resistance honey, Palestine should have done that in ww1 instead of supporting the scum sharif and betraying your brothers. Wait for Mahdi, voilence or non voilence, you wont be free until then.

Can you please make your mind up before going on with this...
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 6:16am

Second time uve avoided the question......

And again.

Would you welcome, a Muslim group, aside from Palestinians or Arabs freeing Palestine from the Zionists, in return establishing there own dominion over Palestine?

Regarding making my mind up, its irrelavant as you say in your videos LOL but if i were you, id stop begging hippies for help and shot a zionist rather then banging your brothers on the head and sending kids to throw stones, ull save what pride your nation has left. The border aint that far away. You resisting doesnt necessary mean ull be free Smile

Edited by SteppeNomad - 28 January 2010 at 6:39am
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2010 at 12:06pm
Still looking for the Palestinian Gandhi.....
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2010 at 1:43pm

Gaza's Lions - The Palestinian resistance movement

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 2:38pm
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:59pm

So often heard the oppressed being told to be like Gandhi or MLK but never heard anyone telling the oppressors to be like Asoka. Thats by itself damning of the oppressors.

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:16am

How unfortunate the worlds oppressed seldom have a voice, and much less those willing to remove their suffering.  With respect to Palestinians, who can liberate them from the largest open air prison in the world?  Few good options in my mind except emigration or following the path of those who suffered similar oppression under South African apartheid, who gained the sympathy of the world largely through a non-violent approach.

Edited by abuayisha - 24 February 2010 at 12:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic