IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - financial issues  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

financial issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumayya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: financial issues
    Posted: 21 January 2010 at 11:59pm

My mother is a working lady. She has helped somebody regarding the passport issues. If my mother asked her extra 1,000 from the money that was actually needed without letting her know for what she is using. Is she wrong in doing that??  she used that money not for herself but for helping the needy. Her intentions were pure�People tell her that it is her right to ask for the money to this person because it was impossible for that work to be done , but she did not do that. She is a little bit worried for her actions  

if she did wrong. what she must do now??

She should tell the person what she used the extra money for.it won�t be ok right??

Or she should just ask forgiveness from Allah ??

Please advice

xx__Ace__xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx__Ace__xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 2:56pm
Ummm, I think ya hit the wrong section Tongue

And I don't see what'd be the harm in telling the person what his/her money was actually earned and then used for.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic