IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is This Form Of Adv. Against Forum Rules?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is This Form Of Adv. Against Forum Rules?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlMawtuQareeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is This Form Of Adv. Against Forum Rules?
    Posted: 05 January 2010 at 11:41pm
Assalaamu Alaykum

I am new to this forum as i just registered. I am a sister living in Australia and alhumdulillah with a small team of brothers and sisters have been producing some Islamic pamphlets for the purpose of da'wah.

Alhumdulillah we have received requests from Australia and abroad for softcopies of the pamphlets in order to be printed and distributed locally. These softcopies are free of charge. Hardcopies are charged at cost price + postage and handling cost.

We operate for the sake of Allah and alhumdulillah all money raised goes back to printing and distributing pamphlets.

My mission is to spread the knowledge of these pamphlets and include donation details for those who would also like to help the da'wah project grow and also find their donations in the scale of good deeds on the Day of Judgement.

Do i have permission to post such information or is this against forum rules?

I tried to PM peacemaker as i assumed he was a mod but did not have permission to do so hence the creation of this thread.

I assume only those with permission to state what is/isn't acceptable on this forum will reply.

Jazaakum Allahu Kheirun
Wassalaamu Alaykum
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 6:50pm
Salam,

Please post it we will take a look. If acceptable we will approve it and become public.

Admin
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 9:55pm
Salam,

We published it:

Wassalam,

Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic