IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some concern  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some concern

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some concern
    Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:55pm
Hi Ali,

I think that internet is not a safe place to be opened, sharing photos or personal information. It's very sad, but lot of people are using all the information you are posting in a very bad way. I know pleople whose photographs were used for publicity issues without their permission!!! But as far as the information was in free access trough internet, they didn't get anything from the complaints.

I would be very careful in sharing your personal information in a public place, and specially in a forum like this, having hundred of eyes looking at every written thing looking for something to talk about...

But obviously, you are free to share whatever you want, and I have friends who are expatriates all over the world and have their own blogs to talk about their experiencies, with their real information and photographs, so... it's a free world!

Just my advise... Smile

Regards,
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Ali77 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:02am
SALAM ALAYCOM
My question is,why we conceal or donot put on our
real personal information in forum?are we lack of
confidence?and I ask is the net may can make useful
relationship between people or it may harm them.
thank you..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic