IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need some help!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need some help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some help!
    Posted: 29 July 2005 at 7:57am

If God wills.Wish you the best

erotanes View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erotanes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 7:03am
Thank you! So do I.
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:44pm

sultan.org

I hope that Allah makes your journey to learning Islam easier.

Meedo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 6:22pm
www.islamonline.net
erotanes View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erotanes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 9:01am
Thank you for the information this is very useful!
Lehua View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lehua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:24pm

Welcome Erotanes,

Welcome to the site and hopefully you will find the answers you are looking for.

I had the same question years ago and was shocked to find out that instead of an exact time to preform our prayers, there are set times that we do our prayers within.  For example, the second prayer is required between the sun at the highest point in the sky to the sun half way between the highest point and sunset.  So the times change daily and gives flexability in our schedule to preform our prayers.  Ofcourse it is always better for us to preform them as soon as possible.

Peace & Blessings, Lehua

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:25pm

Welcome Sis erotanes.

Though there are numerous websites for anyone interested in knowing about Islam, here is just one of them to start with.

http://www.emuslim.com/whatisislam.asp

However, you are always welcome to discuss anything you don't understand or think it to be illogical from your perspective. Hopefully someone on the forum shall guide you through. Cheers.

erotanes View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erotanes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:38pm
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic