IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Renewal of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Renewal of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 6:05pm
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
copenhagen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copenhagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Raman Raman wrote:

Peace be with all...

Noah, Copenhagen and every other one whose hearts aspire towards Allah...

The Personal God...

The Only One

Let me explain it to you in another way... The relationship between man and God is a Personal relationship... the only one that really exists... the one we establish from our own solitude.

I have no interest in renewing Islam :) I just came to this site to learn, but my fingers get the best of me, and I start writing when I should be reading.

You mention a personal God, but I don't believe in a personal God. Is it possible for Allah to be my personal God?

I'm not arguing in favor of atheism. Not at all.

I do look at the vast myriad of gods that have presented to people. GodChecker.com is a favorite website of mine. Gods and their teachings always correspond to the environment of the time. The Quran is no different. While it does touch on a few timeless issues, so does every other religious body of teachings.

I believe in faith. I believe it applies to all the 6 billion plus people of earth. I believe everyone is just at a different stage. So, you can whine and complain and say you're not in it, you can give every philosophical argument, every counter-proof, you can SCREAM "Not Me". I just smile and nod, and say, "yes, you". Welcome to my religion, you are a member

Peace,

Sam
Some people before you asked questions, and on that account lost their faith.
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 9:36pm

Updated page  (The Renewal of Islam

http://www.geocities.com/amhabibi101/Islam_The_Renewal.html

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic