IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Suggestions  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Suggestions
    Posted: 16 December 2009 at 4:28am
As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Dear members, i need your suggestion to start up different threads and discussions, to make this section {GROUP- YOUTH}, dynamic.

We represent YOUTH IN ISLAM, and insha Allah, shall come up with worth discussions. I wish we all share good articles and discussions here.

Kindly share your opinions also good articles here, which shall insha Allah be a source of guidance for all of us

Edited by seekshidayath - 16 December 2009 at 4:29am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:28am

Wa Aalikum Asslam Smile

May Allah bless your efforts. I suggest that you should post about how Islam and prophet Muhammad peace be upon him took care of the youth. I also believe, we need posts about their common problems and how Islam deals with them. We can also talk about their desires and how to control  them in the  Islamic way. This is what I have in my mind now.. I will add more when I remember, inshallah. Others can add.  

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:59am
As'sallumualaikum Seeks & Full of Hopes,

SubhanAllah, You brought up a very good point Sis Seeks.

You know I was thinking about something like this a few days ago - that we need to address "contemporary" problems that our muslim youth face (when I posted the Gender Interaction topic).

There are so many issues that our youth need advise/counselling/and 'islamic' reflection. Things like boredom, depression, boy/girl issues, parents, "love", studies, hijab etc etc.

Maybe we could pick one "subject/topic/theme" every week or month (depending on what you guys think) and either write/post an article on it, or similar Q&As that we find online, give comments and start a discussion. If we make it interesting then maybe inshAllah the young readers will decide to join our discussion.

Remember brother Nabil? who posted here before, I think we need more of such people to express themselves and try to find "Islamic" solutions to their problems. Even if we cannot provide "expert advise" and "fix" their problems, we could at least listen and provide a support-group. Anyway, that was just my 2 cents. . .

Waiting to hear from others inshAllah. BTW, are we 3 the only young people here? LOL - where are others ???? Big%20smile.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:53am
Walaikum Salam wa rahmatullah

Jazakumullah sisters

Insha Allah, shall take up both your suggestions.

We will take up a topic for a month and keep writing or sharing over that topic in that thread. Though we shall be glad if youngsters join us, at the same time, let us bear in our mind that even if they don't join they read us and insha Allah, we pray that these postings help us and all of them.

Nabil !!! I don't remember him !

By the way, i leave on both of you, to decide by sunday topic of the month {Our month shall be Islamic months ! :D okay !!!

May Allah swt help all of us in our aim, help us esp me be regular. Ameen

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:49am

Inshallah!! I will think a lot about the month's topic. I am jumping now because I love it when  we work together for the sake of Allah.Heart
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:42am
I think a great topic to discuss is the importance of beneficial knowledge especially because the youth are more able to do this. Besides, I really like to discuss this. What do you think?< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:59pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Sure, brother, you can start up posting, insha Allah, we shall join you. I was a thought that we will discuss of those topics that help distracted muslim youth.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic