IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Saudis Dont Let Women Drive  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Saudis Dont Let Women Drive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hi Fi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

Why is Car Insurance Cheaper for Women?As stated above, their claims cost less.

I don't think that women are better drivers technically then most men, but what they are is less aggressive drivers than many men.

A lot of men seem to take out their frustrations in life behind the wheel of a car. This inevitably leads to more accidents. hence cheaper insurance.

Edited by Hi Fi - 04 November 2010 at 7:28am
jdkovats View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdkovats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 3:46pm
LOL, I needed that video...made my day
snowhite View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 3:20am
Yeah! Thats a nice one! Good laugh..

More....
bazsmith View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:37pm
Wow that was so funny, particularly the man pinching the parking space at the end. The video has been viewed over 3 Million timesLOL
1million2012 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1million2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:07pm
LOL Very funny video, I especially like the part where the woman is trying to park her car for 4 minutes, then the man just jumps out of his car and parks it in about 2 seconds, hahaClap
zaaylo View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaaylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Pati Pati wrote:

That's the problem when you learn driving through video games!! They were used to receive points after doing that!!!�[IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />Well... I guess if all of them were women [IMG]smileys/smiley17.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Tongue" />RegardsPatricia

Very true ... Not only this they becomes habituate to do all of there work in same speed and they cant do so in realistic life...
snowhite View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 2:34am
It could be like the Saudi ladies are not able access the wheels in their dresses...
tesolcert View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tesolcert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48pm
Funny. I made quite a good laughs here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic