IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gender-Relations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gender-Relations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 1:35am

I think that for a Muslim girl, the 3rd is the best option, but I cannot see anything bad in the other two, actually.

There is no bad thing in sitting close to a man, and that's something normal in the current times if you don't have your own car. And I prefer to sit close to a young man, who probably have a nice smell (I don't mind about his believes, cause I will be close to him just for 45 min!!!), than sitting close to a smelly woman or man!!!

I think that we have to look for the easy options in this life, and God gave us the way to have a quiet life.

By the way, if the Muslim guy doesn't need me to ask him for changing his sit and would do it immediately after realizing about the situation... I think he would be a perfect husband Wink

Regards

Edited by Pati - 20 December 2009 at 1:36am
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic