IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bee is faster than supercomputers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bee is faster than supercomputers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
afeefa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afeefa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bee is faster than supercomputers
    Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:33am
Yes sis, i do know it,alhamdulilah.

and yes i am trying to be what my name means.but i guess i am still far.

I believe the knowledge of humans, their study, the science, these all r just what the human minds comprehend about the creation of Allah with their gifted senses. And surely all this present knowledge v have got is the result of the combining of understanding of the people since first man on earth. And astonishing, after all this knowledge, there are people who still fail to recognise their creator n their purpose of creation.

All the knowledge v hav is only from Allah, He has guided us to it.

your user id is very inspiring sis, cause many a times i find myself lost of all hopes.

Edited by afeefa - 11 December 2009 at 4:37am
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 3:54am

Ameen.

This is really TRUE. Many people are misguided because they think their minds can reach everything while there are things they we can never imagine by the human mind. There are still limits.
  Do you know that all of the knowledge we have these days is nothing compared to the knowledge Allah has????? 
Shocked

By the way, I like your user name. Musilmah should be afeefah.. Wink

Edited by Full of Hopes - 11 December 2009 at 3:55am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
afeefa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afeefa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:50am
subhanallah.
In every creation of Allah there is something that amazes,that makes ourself bow before Him both spiritually and bodily.

And the wondering of the professor Luke Lee about the nature's creation without the use of fabrication technology shows how silly most humans are to compare their understanding and making with the wisdom and creation of the God who created the human minds and gave it understanding power and limitations as well.

May Allah guide us all by His signs towards perfect way of living.
Ameen

Edited by afeefa - 10 December 2009 at 3:09am
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:47am

Subhanallah,Smile

Inside brain of the bee there are processors much faster than supercomputers despite its size(less than Pinhead), its speed is up to one trillion operation per second , let us read and glorify Allah �.

Scientists had found that the bee is using ultra violet ray for vision; wave of this ray is short so that bee can see faster than human. It has to distinguish quickly while flying searching for food among the flowers. when it watch a video it can only see constant photos because its vision speed is more than human as it distinguish the photos in a film one by one.

Processing speed in the bee

Scientists say that bee can perform one trillion arithmetic operations in one second which is faster than any computer in the world!

A real colored photo for eye of bee where there is superior thirty thousand lenses!! This enables the bee for better vision, today scientists are trying to mimic something like that but they are incapable in front of the precise divine design. Look at small head that contains thousands of millions of cells. All of them are working simultaneously in a tremendous speed which is more than the most complicated computers. Glory to Allah!!

Eye of bee consists of thousands of small lenses taking the hexagonal shape, scientists found that this design helps the bee for better vision in forests and to avoid collision with each others. Scientists who believe in secularism are wondering from that perfect design as its brain contains thousands of millions of cells and the size of the brain is less than Pinhead.

Professor Luke Lee one of the famous artificial eye designers who tried to imitate an eye like eye of bee said: "I wanted to understand how nature can create layer upon layer of perfectly ordered structures without expensive fabrication technology".

The answer is in God's saying: (He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.* such is Allah, your Lord! L� il�ha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Creator of all things. So worship Him (Alone), and He is the Wak�l (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian) over all things.* No vision can grasp Him, but He grasps all vision. He is Al-Lat�f (the Most Subtle and Courteous), Well-Acquainted with all things.)(S�rat Al-An��m-verse101-103).

--------------------

By: Abduldaem Al-Kaheel

www.kaheel7.com/eng
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic