IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forum Stalkers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Stalkers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenophon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Stalkers
    Posted: 07 December 2009 at 11:53pm
It seems to me an unhealthy number of respondents in this forum here love demanding to know just where there adversary is posting from. Why? Want to set up a fight? A date? Given the propensity of governments to compile data on "unreliable" citizens, one would have to be nuts to reply. "Rendition" is an ugly word that has entered English in recent years with a filthy sinister meaning. Right now, it's only for suspected real badasses. My wife hails from a country where, not so long ago, a lot of ordinary people disappeared in the middle of the night for sins far less grave than the verbal jousting that goes on in this forum. So again I ask: why does anyone need to know this?
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:33am

Well I assume you are talking about me but rest assured I am not a government agent trying to track you down. Wacko  It is more of why do you list the US as your location if in your smug reply to the other post you ask "why you should even speak to these people (americans) anymore.  Don't worry you can keep your location hidden from all government agencies. LOL

xenophon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xenophon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 4:23pm
Actually, I was thinking of others. Not only in this forum, by the by. And not only asking me. In a day and age when getting photographed at an anti-war rally gets an individual's name in a bevy of government computers, insistence on privacy is hardly paranoid. Oh, a note on style: buy a thesaurus. You have a decided propensity for the word "smug." That word is like codeine for a toothache. The first use is effective. After that, the law of (rapidly) diminishing returns kicks in with a vengence.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic