IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Daily Ibadah(worship) check  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Daily Ibadah(worship) check

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Daily Ibadah(worship) check
    Posted: 05 December 2009 at 9:56am
Weigh your deeds before its too late!

Doesn't time seem to be flying faster and faster by the day?

Indeed, the Prophet(SAW) told us that one of the signs of the Last Day would be that �time would move faster - so that a whole year would pass like a month, a month would pass like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the amount of time it takes to kindle a fire.� {Ahmad}

This means we need to ACT now - how long will we put off good deeds till tomorrow deluding ourselves into thinking we can be more "religious" when we get older? We need to weigh our good deeds in the Balance of Scales today before they are weighed before us on the Day of Judgement when we will not be able to act.

To help with this daily reflection, you can download and print of this Daily Ibaadah Check which simplifies this process and introduces a clear measure for judging daily performance.

DOWNLOAD PDF FILE BY CLICKING HERE (FIRST PARAGRAPH ON THE WEBPAGE)

the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 1:59pm

DOING OF GOOD DEEDS AND LEADING OTHERS TOWARDS RIGHTEOUSNESS: Every good deed is sadaqah (an act of charity). (Bukhaari and Muslim)

Edited by the_truth - 02 January 2010 at 2:00pm
UmmFatima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2010 at 7:10am
Thanks but I think that was for men... I mean, we can't go to the masjid to pray all the time!
�Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.� -Al-Furqan 74
the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 11:49am
Originally posted by UmmFatima UmmFatima wrote:

Thanks but I think that was for men... I mean, we can't go to the masjid to pray all the time!

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, the Ibadah check chart is for both men and women. Women get the same reward for praying at home as men do at the Masjid.

There are only 3 points on the chart which apply to the Masjid the rest of the points apply to both men and women so please use and pass onto others so that they may benefit too inshallah as this chart is very beneficial. Jazakallahu Khayran

Edited by the_truth - 03 March 2010 at 11:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic