IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Obama Puppet  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Obama Puppet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Obama Puppet
    Posted: 02 December 2009 at 2:00pm

The World's Least Powerful Man

The Obama Puppet

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. He is coauthor of The Tyranny of Good Intentions. His new book, How the Economy was Lost, will be published in January by AK Press / CounterPunch. He can be reached at: [email protected]

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 3:25pm
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:30am
Sign I feel so bad no one ever responds to your posts, so I thought I would give ya at least one. don't worry I think it is those pesky jews coming in and deleting all the post of support for the articles. Please keep all the "Blame the jews for everything in the world" articles coming.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:27pm
ops:
As long as a few people peruse the information, the post is well worth the effort...On the top if that gives a bellyache to you then it is even better! Most people of your ilk are practically brain dead anyways as you reflect by your oafish remarks...If it were my own essay then I would reconsider my view in response to your valid argument if you had any..but you being so churlish I have found this video see if you can relate to it...

giving away free money in detroit government creating a nanny state 10 08 09

BTW did you miss the name of the reporter cuz when Roberts report gave you the belly acheWink
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:02pm

Hey ops, where are you? Here is another one for you!

Norwegians Must Be Asking: Why Obama for Peace Prize?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 3:26pm
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:27am
US follows presidential system, with legislative power vested in congress.

The problem lies with lobby groups having big influence on congress, ie funding and support.

No matter who is the president, as long as cogress votes "yes" in favor of AIPAC induced bills, this will continue.
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 3:19pm
exactly, thank you AK, so many IDIOTS here in America thought one man was going to change everything, what a joke. Is he better than Bush? Not sure yet, time will tell but I can't imagine him being any worse.

Sign-
Why would I care if some Norwegians are now second guessing themselves giving that prize to a man who did nothing, even he admits it. Blame them not us!!! Even you seemed to think he was going to change the world, fat chance, time to pull the head out of the sand see that only Congress can make changes and since the only thing they can agree on anymore is to give themselves a raise I wouldn't expect much change.
Sign you make it sound like I deny any lobbist from Israel or whatnot, that is not the case. I also don't deny they have spies in other countries, most do, not that out of the ordinary. I know how bad our government is and the highest bidder usually gets what they want, been this way for a long time. But you blame any and all problems in the world on the West and Jews, you hold no one else up to the same standards. If you admit we are better than everyone else then I could see why you should hold us to a higher standard but if not then shouldn't everyone be expected the same? Do you really believe that any other country in this world, even a perfect Islamic state (if there is one) would do any better if they were the only super power left in the world? Power corrupts, whether you are Athiest, Christians, Jews, Muslim, ect. And although I may agree with you on some things, most of it I don't even read anymore because I know what it will say. Personnally I see what the Israelis and what our own government has done but sorry I just can't blame all the problems in the world on us. Afghanistan is the perfect example, after the Russians pulled out we cut all funding and let the Muslims do their own thing, it backfired on us so why should we do it again? Before you start, i don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, there would just be too many people involved to believe that NO HARD FACTS that it was so save it, i will not even begin to listen to 9/11 nutjobs saying look, one little thing doesn't fit so it must all be a lie.
IssaEl999 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:56pm

Eric Kleefeld | January 29, 2010, 1:45PM

Spread the word and support this article. Share it on Digg!

Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN) and President Obama
El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
IssaEl999 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:07pm
  • Congress Considers Revoking Health Insurance Industry's Exemption from Antitrust Laws

Democrats say the McCarran-Ferguson Act of 1945 has granted the insurance industry a captive market with no curbs on price fixing and other anti-competitive practices. Last week the Justice Department�s top antitrust regulator, Christine Varney, voiced support for a repeal. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are also backing a repeal, and New York Senator Charles Schumer has called for including it as part of the healthcare reform bill. The House Judiciary Committee plans to vote on the issue on Wednesday.

• In His Mother's Footsteps: California Man Jailed for Five Days After Sit-In at Blue Cross Office in Los Angeles

On Thursday, Sam Pullen was arrested at the Los Angeles offices of the insurance giant Blue Cross. He refused to give his information to police and vowed to remain in prison until Blue Cross agreed to hear demands that it stop denying doctor-recommended medical treatment to seriously ill patients. Despite his resistance, Pullen was finally ordered released from jail on Monday, against his will. In protesting Blue Shield, Sam Pullen was following in the footsteps of his late mother, who was diagnosed with cancer when he was a teenager. Leanna Bell staged a one-person sit-in in front of Blue Cross after the company denied her coverage for a bone marrow transplant. Blue Cross gave in, and the transplant helped extend her life for several years.

El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic