IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I was Born Today  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I was Born Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I was Born Today
    Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:29am

I was Born Today

الكاتب/ Sheikh Hany Hilmy   
01/12/2008

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast

Praise be to Allah, we thank Him, we seek His aid and we ask for His forgiveness.  We seek the protection of Allah from our bad souls and deeds.  Whom Allah guides, no one can astray and whom He astray, no one can guide.  I testify that there is No god but ALLAH, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.  Oh Allah, have mercy on Muhammad and those related to Muhammad just that Thou had on Ibrahim and those related to Ibrahim; surly Thou art the Praiseworthy, the Great.  Oh Allah, bestow your blessing on Muhammad and those related to Muhammad as Thou had bestowed it on Ibrahim and those related to Ibrahim; surly Thou art the Praiseworthy, the Great.

Thus, I ask Allah, the Exalted to make this gathering a blessed one and protect our apart after it and doesn't make anyone of us or around us miserable or deprived.  Oh Allah, have mercy and forgiveness about what You know and guide us and be generous, Praise to the Pride and Generous. 

He said:  "I don't have a name, I was born today". 

This was the last word said by Mr. Harbi ....  Do you know his story?

He said: "I am a father of five kids, I used to work as a truck driver and as the truck drivers are used to, one would come and tell another to take something and claim that it will make him drive well and stay up all night." All of you all know this trend. 

A bad gang surrounded him and urged him to take some narcotic and don't be afraid of doing so, and they claimed that such a narcotic would make him more active and vital.   

He said:  "That was the beginning.  I stayed on drugs for twenty years.  It ruined my life.  I used to beat my wife in front of my kids.  I turned into a man without a soul and without any feelings whatsoever.  My wife did her best to help me to quit drugs but it was not possible." 

Then, he sat crying when he remembered this situation and said: " I can never forget that day when I was sitting with visiting neighbors and my son came in and told me that I forgot to take drugs this day and he got me a piece of drug and gave it to me"   

In this moment, I sat with myself for a little bit and felt the humiliation of the sin ..... After the guests left, a daughter and a son of mine came in and told me:  "for how long will you keep on living in this mess, Dad?  I was so much moved by their words but this had been the case for twenty years and it would be very difficult for me to change.  

I started to try..... I got to know good people who kept on telling me not to give up and who encouraged me to go for pilgrimage with them that year.  And it happened.... 

He was narrating that while he was standing on the Mercy Mountain on Arafah day , he felt that he went through a detoxification process that all the poisons in his body and heart were gone.  He felt he was purified. 

That's why he said: 

Oh by Allah, I am now a new person.  I really feel that I was born today, on the day of Arafah

Source: Born on the Day of Arafah, written by Sheikh Hany Hilmy

To be Continued ... Release from Hellfire

Edited by Full of Hopes - 24 November 2009 at 6:52am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:30am

Release from Hellfire

02/12/2008

We  need to be reborn today, on this day, the day in the year with the largest number of people getting freed, the Day of Arafah. 

Why not?  Why can't the logo for the day of Arafah for this year be"I am newly born"? 

All of us, the one who is religious, the one who took some steps in the road to Allah, the one who is still at the beginning  and the one who is still hesitant "thinking about it", we all need to be newly born. 

The Prophet, May Peace Be Upon Him, said:  "The faith would wear out in your heart like the dress do wear out" Narrated by The Tabarani and corrected by Albani.   

Wear out here means like torn into pieces and could not to be used again.   

This heart got tired and sick from the many trials that were not successful. 

So, we need a new heart, a new life,  we need to open our eyes to feel the meanings, as we were at the beginning when we decided to repent or as whom truly you want to be, the committed person who loves Allah and whose heart is getting closer to Allah. Yes, I am newly born.  

I swear by the name of Allah, who there is no god but HIM, all the conditions are prepared for you and there is nothing easier than this.  You shouldn't lose this opportunity.   

This time of twelve hours fasting is equivalent to twenty four months and it leads to forgiveness of two years.   

Twelve hours of fasting fast them right, make a promise to Allah to become a new person, not only to fast these hours and then forget about it.  No, this is not the meaning. The meaning is that you try with yourself and do your best and you don't find the will nor you find the helping reasons but ALL the reasons are available.  Look how precious this opportunity is!  

The Hadith narrated by Muslim according to Aisha, May Allah bless her, that the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him said: "There is no day in which Allah will release people from the hellfire more than the day of Arafat".   

By the name of Allah, this is not exclusive for the people who are standing on Arafat but it is general.  And He comes nearer; who? God of Pride the all Mighty.

He is so very close to you on that day then, He brags his slave among His angles and say:  Pay attention to these key words, Allah says "What do these people want?" What do you want? What did you want?  What is your intention and goal?  The key would be sincerity.  The key will be truthfulness.  The key will be a truthful intention only for the sake of Allah.   

Narrated by Imam Ahmad and classified as Sahih (correct) by Al Albani and according to Ibn Omar that the prophet peace be upon him said:  "Allah Almighty brags his angels during the evening of the people of Arafat and says look to my slaves who came messy and dusty".  The second key word is kicking out from your heart your worldly life.  If this goes out of your heart and if you gathered all what bothers you in one which is the hereafter, Allah will resolve all what bothers you, everything going through your mind and will shorten the distance between you and Allah .   

What is going through your mind?  Home problems? Exams? Marriage? Work? Money? How are you getting a home? What are you going to do ?or how you are going to run your home and raise your children?   Allah will suffice ..yes suffice him all what is going through his mind and his problems.  Only get it out.... They came to me messy and dusty.....they are not bothered by their appearance, and not any other thing....I came to you my Lord so accept me as I am.   

The reward is so huge.  It is the release from the hellfire. In the day of Arafat the supplications are answered and the pitfalls are corrected.This is a day which Allah honored and raised over all other days. This is a day in which Allah completed the religion and fulfilled the blessings.This is a day in which Allah forgives all the sins and releases necks from hellfire, We ask Allah the Almighty to release our necks from the hellfire. 

Do you want to be released? Your heart should burn for the repentance.  Your heart should be torn into pieces hoping that Allah would forgive, pardon and send His mercy upon you in that great day. 

Here are the following virtues of this day and I put a duty for each virtue..

To be Continued ... Arafah Day is Eid

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:32am

Arafah Day is Eid

02/12/2008

The First Virtue: The day where Allah perfected His religion and completed His favors upon us

It was Agreed upon on behalf of Omar Ibn Al Khattab, May Allah blesse him that a Jewish man said:  Oh prince of believer, there is a verse in your book if it descended on the Jews; we would have considered it as a celebration.  He said:  which verse?  The Jewish said: "This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion."Al-Maeda:3.  Omar said:  We knew that day as well as the place where it descended on the prophet peace upon him, The day was Friday in Arafa."  Narrated by At-Termethei on behalf of Ibn Abbas.   

He meant to tell him that if this Ayah descended on them, they would have a big celebration and feast. 

And it is our Eid, as narrated in the Hadith, that Arafat day is Eid. The Eid doesn't start on the day of slaughtering followed by the days of Tashriq. On the contrary,  the day of Arafat is one of the Eid's days. 

Narrated by Abu Dawud and Annesaei and classified as sahih (correct) by Al Albani that the prophet peace be upon him said:  "The day of , days of Attashriq and the day of Slaughtering, are our Eid.. people of Islam.. and these are days remarkable for  eating and drinking". Said by Sunnah people except Ibn Majah modified by Abu Dawud (241/9) and At-Termedhi (773) and Annesaei (252/5) and Ahmad (605/28).   

The Duty:

Since Eid was where Allah perfected our religion and blessings, we should have two worships:  Gratitude and happiness.

We should be happy by God's mercy and kindness and be happy that we reached that day.  Witness that this big day is the day of freedom from hellfire in your life. 

If you reach it, then this is one of the best blessings.  When you are happy, your heart will feel the love of the Most Merciful.  You are happy because of His mercy and kindness.

You will feel that the blessings are descending as well as that  you don't deserve them. When you thank your lord "Oh Allah, praise be to You", you will feel the happiness in your heart.  Praise be to Allah, Praise be to Allah.  These are the words that you will be saying and nothing else.  If you want to say something else, you will say Praise be to Allah for the blessing of Islam and suffice as a blessing. You will say Praise be to Allah for enabling us to say there is no God but Allah.  Praise be to Allah who had no son and no partner in His possession and Allah who is the Greatest. 

Say �Allah is the Greatest' and I will tell why we need to say that?

The day of Arafah is a great day. We should glorify Allah in it. It has great blessings that we need to thank Allah for.  If you instill these meanings in your heart, your heart will be purified from the inside out and will be completely clean.  Once the love of the Most Merciful is inside your heart, it will be fully occupied.   

So, your practical duty  is to dedicate a time in your day to praise, thank, glorify Allah the all Mighty and especially make lots of supplication at that day.   

Enumerating praise on Allah is one of the reasons for supplication to be raised and accepted by Him.  I cannot enumerate Your praise.  Oh Allah, I don't know what to say.  I see myself as a sinner and criminal.  I am the one who disobeyed Allah's commands. I am the one whom You ordered and I disobeyed. Here I am blessed  from the day of my creation till the end.  Your bounties never stopped despite my sins.  Oh Lord, Praisebe  all to You and to You all return.   

Your heart will be filled by saying these words and Allah would love it from you because it is called the flattering worship.  This means that you don't know how to express your praise to Allah so you flatter Him.  He loves it from you.  This is the relation between the lovers.  Try and then you will find the meaning of the Most Merciful love.  

To be Continued ... Thank Allah, You're a Muslim

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:33am

Thank Allah, You're a Muslim

02/12/2008

The Second Virtue: It is the day where Allah made a covenant with Adam's breed

As narrated by Imam Ahmad Ibn Abbas May Allah bless them, that the prophet peace be upon him said: "Allah took the covenant from Adam's back, peace be upon him, in Numan - which means Arafat- and extracted out of his body all his breed. He spread them in His hands like dust.  Then He said: " When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful* Or lest ye should say: "Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us because of the deeds of men who were futile?"Al Araf:172, 173.  Narrated by Ahmad and classified as correct by Al Albani.  {Narrated by Annesaei too and Ibn Jarir and Ibn Hatim and Al Hakim in Al Mustadrak and said Sahih}.  

This is the story.  This is the nature of all human beings.  Does anyone of us remember how we were in the dust world and we each said yes.  This is the nature that the prophet peace be upon him said:  "Every new born is born on nature which is the Unitarian nature, his fathers made him Jewish or Christian or MAJOOSI".   

At the beginning, you were born pure. Your  heart was filled with TAWHEED (worshiping Allah only).  Your heart has the meaning of �there is no God but Allah'.  All the creatures were born the same then pollution took place because of the upbringing.   

We were all born Muslims and Allah all Mighty blessed us with two merits nature and environment. 

The Duty: 

Shouldn't we thank Allah for embracing us with Islam?

Unfortunately this word "I love Islam" is only said by tongues and  doesn't have a place in the heart as it should. 

Do you really feel the greatness of Islam?  And that without it you are lost? 

If you really feel it then you will realize the greatness of that day when Allah gave you the right nature to guide you to the truth and to the right path. 

Doesn't He deserve to be praised and thanked a lot?   

To be Continued ... The First Oath

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:34am

The First Oath

02/12/2008

Allah swore by the day of Arafah in the quran two times. This shows the greatness of the day.

1-      The first oath Allah made was in Surat Al-Burooj  (The Mansions of the stars ) and we will stop at the benefits of every point in the verses. 

2-      The Second oath was made in surat el Fajr

The First Oath.. (The Mansions of the stars  - Al-Burooj ) 

Allah the all Mighty said: "By the heavens holding the big stars and by the promised day (i.e. the day of resurrection), and by the witnessing day (i.e. Friday and by the witnessed day, the day of Arafat, (Hajj), and the ninth of Dhul Hijja) Cursed were the people of the ditch (the story of the boy and the king.) (Al Buruj: 1-4) 

Al-Burooj: Stars and Planets

Al Buruj means all the stars and planets. We find in the stars the meaning of glittering, light and height. Don't you think so? What meaning do the heavens have?  Allah swears by the heaven because it is a great thing but why the heavens? Why didn't He say the heaven only like when He said: "By the heaven and Atariq, (the night comer, i.e. the bright star.) No, He said here "By the heaven, holding the big stars" that have the bright stars. 

The promised day: The day of resurrection day   

The promised day means the day of resurrection according to Abu Hurairah, may Allah bless him, that the prophet, peace be upon him, said: "The promised day is the day of resurrection; the witnessing is the Friday." Narrated by Termethei and classified as correct by Al Albani. 

What is the connection between the four?

When Allah says: "By the heaven holding big stars" .The Night, The Illumination and the Altitude.  He all Mighty swears that this happened as if like you saying: "By Allah, By Allah, by Allah "cursed were the people of the ditch". 

He all Mighty swears by what He wants of His creations and universe. He swears by the heaven, by the day of resurrection, by Friday and by the day of Arafat that the people of the ditch were killed.

Can anyone see the connection between these meanings?  

Height, sublimity and light.  Aren't there people who will pass by the straight path like the bright planet (Who are those?). Those are people of high grades, people of heaven, people of sublimity on the day of resurrection. What did they do?  Allah swore by those two days because they're the best days of the week and year. The greatest day of the week is Friday and the greatest day of the year where sins are forgiven is the day of Arafat. Isn't it true?  

The witnessed is the day of Arafat which is the day of freedom from hellfire so how do you get there?  This needs diligence and sacrifice................ Did you get the equation? Or do you need me to repeat?  

Duty: Reaching Sublimity

Do you need to reach sublimity, want to be amongst the people with the complete light in the day of resurrection. This needs: 

You need to glorify those glorious days, it is said the Greatest swears by the great, Our Lord the all Mighty is great and will not swear by anything unless it is really great.  So, that is why they are important days. Thus, glorify these days, take great care of yourself during these days and appreciate them a lot, the Friday of the week and the day of Arafat (And by the witnessing day, and by the witness day).  And you will not gain that without making an effort and a sacrifice like the story of the ditch.  The people were killed, thrown in fire and burnt and that didn't force them to change their religion.

Then we need to sacrifice...Wondering what are you willing to sacrifice? 

Would you sacrifice by your life?  Time? Or what?  What are you willing to sell ?  Yourself? Allah is buying, are you selling?  "Selling his soul so freeing it from hellfire".

Whoever is selling is the one who will be freed from the hellfire in the Day of Arafat.  You need to do something.  Give a big charity.  We need something practical today, do not sleep tonight till dawn.   

Hold up your Quran on that day and I swear to God that you can read it completely and finish it.  If you usually do not read , read half of it or even just ten parts.  Recite a lot of Quran so as to fill up your whole time on that day.  Don't turn around and say what am I doing tonight,  it is the Eid night and I need to do so and so.  No, leave that and focus it is the Day of Freedom from the hellfire.   

I wish that He only frees me from fire I wish that He forgive me.  Tell me what to do?  I need to do lots of good things during that day.  I am ready to do anything, sacrifice anything, and just free me O' Allah from hellfire.  You need to psychologically prepare yourself for that day. That's what you want on the greatest day of freedom from the hellfire.   

To be Continued ... The Second Oath

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:35am

The Second Oath

طباعة ارسال%20لصديق
02/12/2008

Allah all Mighty said:  "By the dawn* By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hijja)*And by the even and the odd (of all creations of Allah)."  Surat Al Fajr (The break of the day or the Dawn).   

The even and the odd

Ibn Abbas said:  Even (Al Shaf'a i.e even) is the Day of Slaughtering of sacrifices (the tenth day, Eid Day) and Al Witr (the Odd) is the Day of Arafat. 

Hence, Allah swore by the Odd which is the Day of Arafat.

Al Fajr (the dawn) is the time when light comes, the beginning of the light.  Didn't I tell you that the Day of Arafat will be your birthday.  I was newly born.  Like the dawn which is born midst the dark night; the light comes, the light of the dawn.   

"By the ten nights":  as if the beginning is here.

Those ten nights are the greatest nights of the era.  Allah swears by those nights and glorifies their days.  Those are the ten days of Dhul-Hijja.  When you glorify the Day of Arafat and make yourself accountable, you may see the light of the dawn and you may be born again and that is why Allah swore by those days.  

Duty:

What are your duties toward this great day (Arafat) which Allah swore by it?

As being said before, you need to glorify your Lord.  That is why we need to make Takbeer (Allahu-Akbar: Allah is the Greatest) in those days especially on the night of Arafat Day. Notice that their is a deserted sunna as mentioned by Bukhari and that is that  Takbeer  starts individually from the first day of the ten days of dhul-Hijja. It can be performed while walking, riding a car or transportation.  Glorify Allah and revive this deserted Sunna.

He said in his Sahih according to Ibn Amro according to Abi Hurairah that "they used to say during the ten days, Allah is the Greatest (Allahu-Akbar), Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar, There is no God but Allah alone, Allah is the Greatest and All praise be to Allah."  They used to glorify Allah during the ten days. 

Then there is a restricted Takbeer (done in groups) which starts the dawn of the Day of Arafat after the maghrib prayers. 

Why?  Because it is a great day so glorify your Lord in it by making lots of Takbeer "And that you must magnify Allah (i.e. say Takbeer:  Allahu-Akbar:  Allah is the Most Great) on seeing the crescent of the months of Ramadan and Shawwal) for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him".  Al Baqara, 185.  May Allah guide us to a greater and better merit day, to the Day of Arafat.   

Just by saying Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest), you feel that Allah is greater than your lusts, enjoyment, your wife and kids and even greater from your parents. 

The heart listens, and receives the messages of Allahu-Akbar.  Hence, it glorifies Allah.  The hearts hear the words Allahu-Akbar. In the Time for praying. It starts glorifying Allah not during praying only but in every regulations Allah ordered.  Allah is the Greatest , All praise be to Him.  This is the message for the biggest Day of freedom from hellfire.   

To be Continued ... Fasting the Day of Arafah

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:54am

Fasting the Day of Arafah

03/12/2008

Fasting the Day of Arafah expiates two years worth of wrong deeds: The year that passed and the year to come.

Narrated by Imam Muslim according to Abi Qutada, May Allah bless him, that the prophet peace be upon him was asked about fasting the Day of Arafat.  He said:  "It expiates two years, the past year and the coming year."   

Ibn Al Qayem mentioned in Al Zad  book a nice incident. A man told him that he fasted the Day of Arafat and Ashoura with the intention of expiating his sins for sure. He added, the main important thing is to fast the Day of Arafat and Ashoura's then do whatever you want.   

Ibn el Qayem replied:  this is the condition of the person who doesn't know anything about God.  You arranged the reward according to the deeds without looking for acceptance.

That man assumed all his mistakes and sins will be expiated.  But who said that his fasting was accepted?  

There was a man who stayed with us with the intention of E'tekaf  (a form of worship, in which a person remains in seclusion, generally, in a mosque, for sometime )  during the Day of Arafat's night. He was a company manager.  I told him that he should abstain from speech and business discussions. I asked him to turn off his mobile phone too.  He said that he would put it on silent mode for emergency calls only. Then, he received a call and it seemed that the one who called was insulting him. The manager replied that he wouldn't answer him until after Maghrib.  When it was Maghrib time he broke his fasting..  called that man and started insulting him back.  This is not acceptable at all. It contradicts the essence of worshiping Allah in seclusion.  

Yes Arafah is the day where sins will be expiated and we think and expect good from Allah but how would we know that we got accepted? 

The believer does a deed and his heart is worried about acceptance.  "And those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full with fear (whether their alms and charities, etc. have been accepted or not), because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning)" Al Mu'minun, 60 

To be Continued .. Winning the Day of Arafah

Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:55am

Winning the Day of Arafah

05/12/2008
We mentioned four virtues for the Day of Arafat. Let's get a practical prescription and see who will win this day??

People who are most humble and modest are the most winners of the Day of Arafat

' Abu Ya'ala narrated that the messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: "No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten day of Dhul-Hijja). Then some companions said to the prophet peace be upon him: Not even Jihad? He replied: Not even Jihad ..."

Concentrate on what the prophet peace be upon him said: "Fighting a day for the sake of Allah equals what? It equals one thousand day of fasting and praying. The man here asked the prophet peace be upon him which is better Jihad or fasting the ten days of Dhul-Hijja? The prophet said: They are better than Jihad for the sake of Allah.

There are statements that say that one day equals one thousand days and the Hadith implicates that it is even more than one thousand. The deed could be doubled for one of those days more than a thousand. The prophet peace be upon him said "they are better than Jihad for the sake of Allah except for one who dusted his face in humiliation and humbleness for the sake of Allah " Dusted his face means he prostrated humbly to Allah.

It doesn't mean going to the desert and dusting your face with dirt. The meaning here is to be humble and humiliated between the Hands of Allah.

Assigned Task: Prostrate!

Here is an assigned task for you now: you need a humble prostration.

You need to pray two long Raka'as before noon or between noon and the afternoon time. Prostrate and talk to Allah until you reach humility and humbleness. You need to supplicate from the bottom of your heart. We all need to remember our sins to feel humble. We need to glorify our Lord until we put our heads on the ground feeling humiliated and humble because "Allah is with people whose hearts are broken and humble".

It was narrated that when Allah spoke with Moses and told him Do you know why did I speak with you Moses amongst all of my creatures, why did I make you ( Al Kalim) with the Most Merciful? He said: Oh Lord, No I don't. Allah said: because I saw humble and modest while prostrating"

In the attributes of Al Safwa ( The Elite: A book presenting stories about people who are really close to Allah), look how they used to humiliate themselves and act humble in front of Allah. A man came to Wakee' Ibn Al Garah and treated him harshly. What did Wakee' do? He entered his house, prostrated and cried between the Hands of Allah. Then he went out to see the man and said: If it wasn't for my sins, He (Allah) wouldn't have you over ruling me.

Abu Raja'a Omran Bin Malhan Al Atardi was one of the followers. When he was dying, said: I have nothing to regret after my death except prostrating five times a day for the sake of Allah (in praying).

We will follow our righteous ancestors in their worship on mount Arafat. Following their example will get us closer to Allah.

For example, Abu Sufian Althawri-who was seen on the Day of Arafat kneeling and crying- felt the Ayah "And you will see each nation humbled to their knees (kneeling)". Al Jathiya 28. He sat on his knees and started supplication and cryed in humbleness and modesty.

Your assigned task here is: "Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah"

You don't have a time for praying between noon and the afternoon?? You can pray from dawn till the afternoon as much as you want. You can pray in this time ten Raka'as or twenty. The number is not as important as the closeness to Allah. You may pray two Raka'as that can be enough to free you from hell fire. So, what do you think of praying two Raka'as that free you from hellfire?

To Be Continued ... Prevented by Excuse

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic