IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bedtime Routine  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bedtime Routine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 8:00am
As Salamu Alaikum

Sister {Infomagination}, we are not personally aiming you. I do hold goodness for you. But the saying of Ali RA, which you shared, is unauthentic. I tried to check it, few years ago, when i myselves use to recite such. When i came to know after my research that its no where proved, i stopped it.

Hope you did not get hurt. Am sorry, if we hurted you unintentionally
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:30am
I received this in my forward email yesterday - so I quoted the information Seeks posted, and emailed them back.

JazakAllah Khair.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic