IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Personalties
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Imam Shamyl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Imam Shamyl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Habib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Habib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Imam Shamyl
    Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:23am
Jazakallah for the link
i've already read it
know any other
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 12:47am
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Habib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Habib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 11:47pm

Asalam-U-Alaikum,

First i'd like to say that i grew confused as to under which Forum should i post this topic. and i finally decided on this one. perhaps over time some of the forums will be combined to shorten the long list a bit (i hope the admin will consider this)

coming to the topic does anyone know any link on the web where i would be able to get some information about Imam Shamyl of Chechnya. His biography, information of his teachers his life in general etc

Jazakallah

Habib

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic