IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AbuMubarak  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AbuMubarak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 12:21pm

Nah, i was describing his character. Ull see in time dw, lets see how he tones his views here.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 19 November 2009 at 12:22pm
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:02pm
Salams SteppeNomad."Ull see in time" InshAllah. Do we even know this brother from Adam?Cant blame him for what they say on Ummah.com.May Allah have mercy on us.Give our brother a chance.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:47pm
asslamu alikum Wa rahmatu Allah
Welcome to the IC Forum brother Abu Mubarak. It is really nice to see you here again. What made you away this long time? I pray you are fine.

you are really Welcome.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 21 November 2009 at 3:49pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
AbuMubarak View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuMubarak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 3:09am
ummah.com forum gets accused of a lot of things

sufi, salafi, wahabi, takfiri, etc

but whats worse is that tale-carrying that i see just in this thread

you are commanded to think good of people, for your defense, you are saying, "i heard this" and "i heard that"

not good
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 5:44am

I hope that brother Abu Mubarak is Ok. I am sorry if I hurt you brother with out my intention.

It is a VERY big mistake to blame someone for the mistake of others.Confused

Allah do not blame nor punish the son for his dad's sin.

How do we blame a Muslim for the mitake of others who are not even from his family???

They build this page of the fourm to greet the new memebers and say good words that show the great Isalmic brotherhood.

How sad!!! to greet a brother in Islam in this way and judge him before he says a word????Disapprove

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 3:10pm
Ermm very sad. I guess its a colonial syndrome left in some people.

Cry me a river, both of you.Cry

Edited by SteppeNomad - 21 November 2009 at 3:13pm
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by AbuMubarak AbuMubarak wrote:

ummah.com forum gets accused of a lot of things

sufi, salafi, wahabi, takfiri, etc

but whats worse is that tale-carrying that i see just in this thread

you are commanded to think good of people, for your defense, you are saying, "i heard this" and "i heard that"

not good
Salams AbuMubarak you right!I make Duah for all of us.May Allah forgive us for our sins

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 23 November 2009 at 7:00pm
AbuMubarak View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuMubarak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

i doubt youll be able to make much takfeer here and slander people as deviants
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Nah, i was describing his character. Ull see in time dw, lets see how he tones his views here.

so why dont you just explain my deviancy, takfiri, slanderous personality that you are so apt in describing?
care to show how and when you derived at such a conclusion?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic