IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:16am
Salam afghani,
Please teach us more about Afghanistan. I want to learn and understand.
Over the past 6 years I did meet with some young afghani men but they knew no English. however they always treated me with the utmost respect.
And obviously I could not talk to the men at the masjjid.
So I am here to listen.
You said some people invited foreign terrorists to your country. who was that and why did they do that?

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:49am

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Brother Afgani,

May Allah guide us into what pleases him in everything. Some thing very good about some good members here is: they are understanding and will help you a lot.
   It is good to tell about that other forum to keep away. I hate those people who call every one they do not like, kafir.

A Big Hug to sister Martha.. Hug
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:05am
Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

What about� the people who don't like US and but keep living in this great country. Can you say the same thing about them?

Salams,No.I dont know how much U.S history you know, some people where forced to be in America and til this day dont know exactly what country they come from.The world is spacious,you shouldnt stay anywhere were you are being oppressed.Islam is suppose to spread to all corners of the world.We are not here on this earth to stay,life on this earth is not for the believer why even be patriotic in the first place?U.S of Sodom and Gamorah great country.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:38am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>BroAdullah, one question is there Shariah law in any Muslim country?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P></O:P></SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>I dont know if you been to any Muslim countries, and lived there, but i tell you most if not all are no fairy tale land, in some ways worse then anything, more racism, more liberals v�lunatics telling people�what to drink and how to dress.�

Most Muslims migrate, because there more corruption and hardly any basis of "shariah" in there homelands, i dont think its in anyones right mind to say a word about these people (especailly older gen) since they sacrificed a great deal to bring Islam to these lands, in some sense did well also in perserving alot of what they had brough over, good or bad, however bad they maybe may Allah bless them, i dont think they Hypocrites like the younger gen who support Taliban, or Shabab, or every other group under the carpet but wouldnt there go there to live.

Id like to think most of these people are in some ways refugese/immagrants espcaping from injustice, poverty etc, then people with the aim to make a quick buck and marry 4 wives back home Big%20smile

<O:P></O:P>
</SPAN>
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt" ="Msonormal"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>

</SPAN>BTW, im all for Shariah, its Allah law, but�i dont see any distinction between laws here or there (at the moment), just the majority people tend to be Muslim.
Salams Brother SteppeNomad.Im sure there is Shariah law many Muslim countries,at leased some form of it as far as marriage concerns lets not forget about riba and sales of alcohol.I can understand why people migrate believe me during slavery my ancesters migrated(exscaped to Canada).Who is the Taliban? [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 18 November 2009 at 9:10am
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:53am

Put the Americana, Talib and Solvites aside.

Afgani, could you teach us Afgan? Because your starting to sound more Patriotic American then anything Afgan every post.

Like how would one say, "look i can speak Afgan too", �yay lets group hug�  it would be good if any of us ever taste the end product of Opuim Seeds or possibly meet an Afgan the opposite gender.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 18 November 2009 at 9:10am
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:50am
Originally posted by afghani afghani wrote:

See , I don't support occupation of my country. My country was an independent�country and some people invited foreign terrorist and suddenly our country was occupied by foreign terrorists.

Good Ole USA came to our rescue and are getting rid of militants.
Salams,Not what you said page one "I along with most Afghanis strongly support US involvement in Afghanistan (and I want to thank US soldiers for it)". [COLOR=blue]Who is the terrorrist?Look brother Afghani if you proud to be Afghani good for you be the best you can be but first be the best Muslim you can be, love for yourself what you love for your brother in these times or any time you might think it is ok to say you support those who are killing your brother is not a good Muslim,Allah Knows what is in your heart but what comes out your mouth might be the oppisite.I was born and raised in the U.S in poor nieghborhoods Where there were oppression,murder some more than some small countries at war,drugs prostitution,rape,addictions of all kinds,corruption on all sides crooked police,even false teachings of Islam.I can see somethings why you favor U.S because somethings can be changed by using it's system against them Alhamduillah!(bad or good).I was able to move away(Alhamduillah)I still go back to those same nieghborhoods that the U.S dont care about in their own country.We try to make them a better place as a community of Muslims.Alhamduillah! if because of me being in the U.S makes this possible.Can you feel so proud of where you come from and who you are if you only are able to help just yourself and your family?May Allah Help us
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:35pm
Steppenomad,
Which language in Afghanistan you want to learn? There are more than 30 (Uzbek is one of them and it is close to Turkish).
Farsi and Pashtu, official languages.

Farsi:
"Man farsi gup may zanam" (I speak farsi).

Pashtu
"Za pa Pashtu khabaray kawam" (I speak pashtu).
Taqwa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taqwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:44pm
I dont think it is that they dont like this country.  I was born and raised here. In fact, my ancestors on my mom's side were on the Mayflower so my family goes back before this was a country.

What we don't like is the government policies - the selfishness, the control the Israeli lobbyists and other special interests have at the expense of the common people.  I hate this and am not ashamed to say it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic