IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 8:25pm

I also wanted to contrast my experience in a small town USA to that of cousins in Saudi Arabia. You know, I talk to my cousins who work in Saudi Arabia. I have never been there but they tell me that they are treated very bad by Saudis? Are they treated second class citizen? No, worse than that.

1-Does Saudi offers my cousins citizenship after 5 years? No they get kicked out, only  a few crusades country offers citizenships to muslims.

2-If they work hard and have more education then they make more money compare to the Saudi Citizen, right? Wrong. Only their cousin Mr. afghani in Small town USA gets that. The cousins in Saudi don't get half (no exageration here) as much money for the same job title.

3-But who cares about Saudi government and employer they are bad and they are puppet of USA. It is the people that matters.
Saudi "brothers" and "sisters" actually treats your cousins as human, right? Wrong. Saudis are disgusted to even shake hands with my cousins because they sweep roads, they work in constructions. Even if they work office job, Saudi don't want to waste their time knowing about the personal lives of my cousins. It is only their cousin Mr. afghani in small-town USA who gets invited to thanksgiving dinner by the crusades. (off course I am talking in general terms here, there are good apples even in Saudi Arabia). Do I hate Saudi Arabia. No (As I said there are few good apples in Saudi).  But, I will never again blindly support Saudi soccer team against another team (which I used to, because how could you not support your "brothers")

Edited by afghani - 14 November 2009 at 8:29pm
Taqwa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taqwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 10:51pm
wa alaikom asalaam... I am new to this forum just today, but as a muslim with many afghani friends, I am shocked to read what you wrote.  In fact, I strongly doubt you are afghani by the way your write.  I have to find an afghani who supports US troops in their land or US involvement in any way in their political affairs or way of life.  The same was true when the Soviets and British attempted it. 
I see this entry as just another way to cause division among muslims and I totally support deleting your entry.  It appears more of fitnah than productive conversation and exchange of ideas.
Keep of the Good work IslamiCity.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 1:07am
Salams afghani,
Yes you are right,AbuMubarak and many others take advantage of the great freedom of the US and then criticise. It is a terminal case of biting the hand that feeds you. I have NEVER understand muslims that do that.
It happens other places too, not just the US.

I am really pleased that you are doing well in the US and that people (non-muslims) are friendly. So much depends on the people...and it seems you are giving Islam a good name by being at peace with your neighbours.

I am also very pleased to hear you are a patriotic Afghani. We should all be proud of the place we were born. I am too.

I know the Saudi's treat foreigners bad. THey exploit others. But it is a common trait in human beings. Tho I believe Saudi is far worse than most places.

I am very open minded on the whole. We should be. That way we can understand better and try to make the world a better place. Being rigid with ideas causes confrontations and gets us all no-where. So am I very happy to listen to you brother and want to hear more.

Thanks for answering the questions I posed. The US tell us their purpose in Afghanistan is to reduce the number of taliban to protect the future of the world tho other places see actrocities too from splinter groups of Islam. It is a worry for the majority.

OK I am muslim, but would not like to see this country (UK) under sharia law. I am told I am a bad muslim. I have my reasons for saying what I do, and I know that many do not agree with me. But to be honest I do not care about that.

Just as the US citizens have welcomed you the same applies in the UK to immigrants. I have debated many issues here, so will not repeat myself. BUt a lot of stuff here gets repeated and we get no-where, like I said.

I am keeping this short because this brother is about you and how you feel. But I also hope that others have a say here too and at least try to understand the Afghan situation from your perspective.

Peace and have a good day
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
kopfan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 6:29am
afghani, are you a twat or what.

you are living in america with all this hospitality and your brothers and sisters in afghanistan( the way you talk, i doubt you consider them your brother and sisters)... anyway, your brothers and sisters in afghanistan are being KILLED, RAPED, smashed.

now i dont know why you want this, but why the heck are you supporting the demolition of your country for NOT peace but for gas.

go do some reserch, watch a bit less of CNN and read a bit more of the neutral articles.

have you watched the videos of afghan tribes. Not the CITY people who have money, the poor people in the small villages. They are against the soldiers and they want freedom and peace. They have got none of that yet.

if i was a afghani, i would want my country to have control of own affairs. You are being run by these crusaders. They are runnin your politics finance and you will be indebted to them for a long time if you want them in your country...

you sitting back in your seat takin all this luxuries in american while those in afghan are being killed, raped and tortured. And you speak as if its nothin.

get up and read some unbiased news.

afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:46am
Martha, it looks like you are confusing Taliban with Al-Qaida. At least in Afghanistan they are totally different beasts. See, in Afghanistan al-qaida is very simmilar to Muslim Brotherhood organization(Ikhwan Shiateen=IkSh). IkSh has never gotton along with Taliban, except they tolerate each other now since the US is here. IkSh getting along with Taliban is like, white racist getting along with black racist because of a common enemy such as US government.
IkSh had a lot of influence in Afghanistan in late 80s up until 1992. But because of the atrocities commited by IkSh starting in 1992, only negligibal percentage of  Afghanis like them nowadays.
From what I am seeing, support for Taliban is going the same route as for IkSh.
Afghanis have gone through alot in the last 30yrs. But the good news is that they are much much less likely to genuinely support Taliban or IkSH. Afghanis' Eeman has gotton stronger.
This is what I think. IkSh is a potential global threat if not stopped. Taliban most likely threat in Afghanistan or maybe Pakistan. But most Americans confuse the two, which I am happy because I want them both disappear.
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 5:04pm

Afgani Salam, are you really Afgan?

I cant understand how someone would want their country/land to be under invasion, id be ashamed to call myself what i am if my land was under invasion, which is not possible wed make sure we dig mass graves for those people who try to invade it.

Forget a Crusader, even a "Muslim" or my blood brother with the wrong intention on my land would bring his end near.

Ive met alot of Afgans who hate and dont like the Taliban, but never one who supports the American invasion, I wish to see these Murdering invader solders out aswell as these heretical control freaks out of Afganistan, and the area, and the world.

Anyway, hope the real, stable, good Muslim Afgans / People of the area bring back justice to your country (not the uniformed murderers and religoius heretics). Oh btw, dw about people without a country, they talk and are used to slavery so not and issue.

But still my logic cant wrap how one would want what they call there lands to be occupied.

Edited by SteppeNomad - 15 November 2009 at 5:07pm
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:41pm

How can I continue discussion with anyone. I posted a post 14 hours ago and moderator has still not approved it yet.

Steppenomad! You said that you know many Afghanis who hate Taliban (I agree with you, and you are absolutely right). Did you ask those Afghanis as to who should beat Taliban.  Right now the Afghan Government is not in a position to beat Taliban. Do you have any suggestion as to who should beat Taliban?

Foreign troops are not gaining anything by being in Afghanistan. We have no oil, no money. They are not occupying us. They are helping us. We have our own Afghan laws and a  government (but corrupt one), so it is not like they are colonizing us.

SteppeNomad, Afghanistan is a war since 1979 (Sovient invasion, then civil war). I hope that will help you understand why most Afghanis (including myself) want the foreign troops to stay for now, but eventually want them pull out.

Edited by afghani - 15 November 2009 at 9:49pm
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 11:31pm

Afgani Salam, are you really Afgan?

Probably a yankeestani posing as Afghan or one of them westoxicated bums singing for uncle sam.
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic