IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Regarding my Work published on Islamicity  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Regarding my Work published on Islamicity

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tariqhaashmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regarding my Work published on Islamicity
    Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:54am
I have request to make. It is an honor for me that Islamicity has published a number of my translations of eminent scholars on the site (for a recent publication please refer to: http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=IC0908-3924).

I wanted to request the administration kindly to put our banner on the site. I emailed to the persons whose address is given on the site but to no avail. I think there might be some problem with the email or else they would definitely have responded to my email. If the editors read this post then I would expect a response from their kind selves.
Tariq Mahmood Hashmi
Associate Editor
Assistant Fellow (honorary)

ukirfan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukirfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 1:13pm
please correct the spellings

2:235 (Asad) english translation
is spelling for Truth mis-spelled ?

jazakallahu Khairan
Irfan Ahmed

http://www.islamicity.com/quransearch/default.asp?ref=crystal&TB=

Topics discussed in this Verse:
[Allah's attributes:Forbearing] [Allah's attributes:Oft_Forgiving] [Allah's knowledge]

2:235 (Asad) But you will incur no sin if you give a hint of [an intended] marriage-offer to [any of] these women, or if you conceive such an intention without making it obvious: [for] God knows that you intend to ask them in marriage. [223] Do not, however, plight your troth with them in secret, but speak only in a decent manner; and do not proceed with tying the marriage-knot ere the ordained [term of waiting] has come to its end. And know that God knows what is in your minds, and therefore remain conscious of Him; and know, too, that God is much-forgiving, forbearing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic