IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sura 86...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSura 86...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:41pm

Greetings Deus,

Thanks for your reply�

Apple Pie wrote:

The interpretation (tafsir) must be supported by reports (hadith) made by Muhammad.

So�.a tafsir on the Koran requires hadith support�.?

The Koran cannot stand on its own�.?

Yes, Quranic exegesis requires hadith support.

Please provide a reference that states this�thanks�

I don't understand what you mean by "the Koran cannot stand on its own." Please provide an exegesis for your statement - "the Koran cannot stand on its own" - because it cannot stand on its own.

You are the one that stated that your book of faith cannot be �interpreted� without support from hadith�.thus, this tells us that the Koran is not clear, and needs help in order to deliver its intended message�

Thanks�

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 1:29am
If the messenger (you) is an admitted plagiarizer�.and obviously does not put forth much effort past a five-minute �google-job��.then this definitely reflects upon the message contained therein, as it also is not very well researched�

I gave you a litterature list, because i know where he got most of his information from. mainly manley p hall as i told you.  I have been into this longer than 5 minutes, and i will show you why in a minute. You are just angry that your make believe god does not exist and you know it.

Now�.you have just admitted to plagiarizing even more material than Maxwell�s�wonders never cease�

No the correct term for what i was doing is called making a compendium. since you are so keen on word, im going to show you its deifinition

compendium

n 1: a publication containing a variety of works [syn: collection] 2: a concise but comprehensive summary of a larger work

com�pen�di�um   Audio pronunciation of "compendium" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (km-pnd-m)
n. pl. com�pen�di�ums or com�pen�di�a (-d-)

1. A short, complete summary; an abstract.
  2. A list or collection of various items.
And you know, as a matter of fact. many great works got preserved this way. Works that no longer exists, but do in parts, in compendiums, like...the bible.

Since (according to your research) you have no issue at all with Horus being the morning star of  sura 86; let�s see how far the rabbit hole goes�

I do, i just told you that its sirius

• Horus is the morning star�sura 86 is called the morning star
Yes wich is wrong, the suras doesnt have any names

• Sura 86 is called the morning star not because it refers to a cosmological body, but because it refers to an �individual� �alttariqi�
they could have called the surah little red riding hood, it still hasnt got a name. and it in no way represents the meaning of the verse

• Horus was the light�the morning star was the light�86.3

• Horus was crucified�the morning star was crucified�86.6 � 86.7
  • Horus was resurrected�the morning star was resurrected�86.8
  • Horus was the word�the morning star was the word �laqawlun� �86.13
  • This then makes the holy messenger�s word  �laqawlun� of 69.40 & 81.19, Horus, which occupies the throne of �allah�

86:1 In the name of God, the Almighty, the Merciful.
86:2 And the sky and the herald.
86:3 And do you know what the herald is?
86:4 The piercing star.
86:5 Every soul has a recorder over it.
86:6 So let man see from what he was created.
86:7 He was created from water that spurts forth.
86:8 It comes out from between the spine and the testicles.
86:9 For He is able to bring him back.
86:10 The Day when all is revealed.
86:11 Then he will not have any power or victor.
86:12 And the sky which gives rain.
86:13 And the land with small cracks.
86:14 This is the word that separates matters.
86:15 And it is not a thing for amusement.
86:16 They are scheming their schemes.
86:17 And I scheme a scheme.
86:18 So respite the rejecters, respite them for a while.

So none of your claims are true. go figure. and its still sirius like it or not. alternatively it can be venus. None of them linked to horus.

Now�you have no choice but to accept these other facts that you also want to pertain to your pagan god Horus�and just from sura 86�.!

what facts, you still havent presented any.

You truly do worship a pagan god�.

whom? this guy?

he was born on the 25th of december etc. etc..

Good move�

For the most part, the Koran is 99% translated Biblical material.  However, it does contain quite a smorgasbord of other heretical Jewish and Christian scriptures as well.

On christianity is nothing but a hodge podge of stuff collected from all over the world, so atleast we have a source that we know of if we assume that this is how it happened.

Further, the �allah� of the Koran traces its roots back to pagan Arab deities�which should be right down your alley�

No it doesnt. Some fools claim that it originates from al'at only based upon the fact that the worship of al'at often was linked to miniliths.

its not a name its a term, this is why arab chrisitans call God, Allah.

Basically, the pagan Arab god �allah� of the Koran has been wrapped in Biblical deity, by the authors who penned the text.

Oh this is explains why you see horus everywhere all of a sudden.

By doing so, the authors of the Koran have confirmed that Jesus is God Almighty.

You mean horus, right? or is it mithra? or howabout krishna?

We are sure that you were already aware of this�

I am, thats what im trying to tell you. you are worshipping horus, start with sorting that out. then come save us :)

The �kabba� concept, as most Islamic concepts, has its genesis in the Holy Bible.

The �kabba� is taken from the Book of Revelation.

interresting could you show me where? The cubits of Noah? because im seeing more evidence point towards an origin within hinduism, but perhaps thats where the bible got it from aswell.

Thanks�

Youre welcome.

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:52am
[quote]Sura 86 is called the morning star not because it refers to a cosmological body, but because it refers to an �individual� �alttariqi�[quote]

And before you demonstrate further utter ignorance on the subject at hand. Horus is not an individual, horus is the sun, a facet of the suns travel on the heavens. So whatever the morning star is in Quran, it cant be horus, and you just argued your way into a corner on this.

Deus View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 6:42am
Originally posted by Apple Pie Apple Pie wrote:

Yes, Quranic exegesis requires hadith support.

Please provide a reference that states this�thanks�

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafsir

Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 7:25am

Greetings Noah,

Thanks for your replies�

I gave you a litterature list, because i know where he got most of his information from. mainly manley p hall as i told you.  I have been into this longer than 5 minutes, and i will show you why in a minute. You are just angry that your make believe god does not exist and you know it.

You have plagiarized the work of others.

Just admit to this...and don�t do it again�

No the correct term for what i was doing is called making a compendium. since you are so keen on word, im going to show you its deifinition

compendium

n 1: a publication containing a variety of works [syn: collection] 2: a concise but comprehensive summary of a larger work

com�pen�di�um    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (k m-p n d - m)
n. pl. com�pen�di�ums or com�pen�di�a (-d - )

1. A short, complete summary; an abstract.
  2. A list or collection of various items.

And you know, as a matter of fact. many great works got preserved this way. Works that no longer exists, but do in parts, in compendiums, like...the bible.

Once again�you failed to give your references (surprise).

Here is what Webster�s tells us:

com�pen�di�um 

1 : a brief summary of a larger work or of a field of knowledge : ABSTRACT

ab�stract

1 a : disassociated from any specific instance <abstract entity> b : difficult to understand : ABSTRUSE <abstract problems> c : insufficiently factual : FORMAL <possessed only an abstract right>

Thus�even by your very own admission�.you are operating under:

• disassociated from any specific instance
  • difficult to understand
  • insufficiently factual

Should we be at all surprised�?

Since (according to your research) you have no issue at all with Horus being the morning star of  sura 86; let�s see how far the rabbit hole goes�

I do, i just told you that its sirius

Where is your evidence�?

You have none.

Zero.

Natta.

Zippo.

Yes wich is wrong, the suras doesnt have any names

• Sura 86 is called the morning star not because it refers to a cosmological body, but because it refers to an �individual� �alttariqi�

they could have called the surah little red riding hood, it still hasnt got a name. and it in no way represents the meaning of the verse

Wrong.

86.1 & 86.2 both clearly call-out the morning star, �alttariqi�.

In fact, 86.1 swears by �alttariqi�...and 86.2 asks the question where you have heard of �alttariqi�, making it an already known entity.

This sets the stage for the entire sura.

•  
  •  
  •  
  • This then makes the holy messenger�s word  �laqawlun� of 69.40 & 81.19, Horus, which occupies the throne of �allah�

86:1

In the name of God, the Almighty, the Merciful.

86:2

And the sky and the herald.

86:3

And do you know what the herald is?

86:4

The piercing star.

86:5

Every soul has a recorder over it.

86:6

So let man see from what he was created.

86:7

He was created from water that spurts forth.

86:8

It comes out from between the spine and the testicles.

86:9

For He is able to bring him back.

86:10

The Day when all is revealed.

86:11

Then he will not have any power or victor.

86:12

And the sky which gives rain.

86:13

And the land with small cracks.

86:14

This is the word that separates matters.

86:15

And it is not a thing for amusement.

86:16

They are scheming their schemes.

86:17

And I scheme a scheme.

86:18

So respite the rejecters, respite them for a while.

So none of your claims are true. go figure.

You call this a rebuttal�.?

Pasting in a freeminds rendering�?

When are you ever going to get serious�?

and its still sirius like it or not. alternatively it can be venus. None of them linked to horus.

Dead wrong.

Please tell us�

• Is Sirius worshiped as God as demonstrated in sura 86?
  • Is Sirius crucified as demonstrated in sura 86?
  • Is Sirius resurrected as demonstrated in sura 86?

Now�you have no choice but to accept these other facts that you also want to pertain to your pagan god Horus�and just from sura 86�.!

what facts, you still havent presented any.

Since you do not comprehend the mother tongue of your book o faith, what �fact� is still escaping your intellect today�?

You truly do worship a pagan god�.

whom? this guy?

he was born on the 25th of december etc. etc..

As long as you keep clinging tenaciously to your �Horus theory�, and you believe in your book of faith, then yes; you are worshiping a pagan god�

For the most part, the Koran is 99% translated Biblical material.  However, it does contain quite a smorgasbord of other heretical Jewish and Christian scriptures as well.

On christianity is nothing but a hodge podge of stuff collected from all over the world, so atleast we have a source that we know of if we assume that this is how it happened.

Now that you are cognizant regarding your book of faith�s origins�how do you feel about worshiping the pagan god horus�?

Does it feel good�?

Further, the �allah� of the Koran traces its roots back to pagan Arab deities�which should be right down your alley�

No it doesnt. Some fools claim that it originates from al'at only based upon the fact that the worship of al'at often was linked to miniliths.

its not a name its a term, this is why arab chrisitans call God, Allah.

Dead wrong.

�allah� is fully rooted in pagan Arab deities.

This is a cold, hard, fact of life�.that we can perhaps pursue in the future if you are up to it�

As it is�you have already acknowledged (and have absolutely no issue with) the pagan god Horus being discussed in sura 86.

Basically, the pagan Arab god �allah� of the Koran has been wrapped in Biblical deity, by the authors who penned the text.

Oh this is explains why you see horus everywhere all of a sudden.

No.

We are just using your �research� to show you that you must practice what you preach.

You already admitted that the god horus was discussed in sura 86�don�t backtrack on us now�

By doing so, the authors of the Koran have confirmed that Jesus is God Almighty.

You mean horus, right? or is it mithra? or howabout krishna?

You tell us�it�s your book of faith�

We are sure that you were already aware of this�

I am, thats what im trying to tell you. you are worshipping horus, start with sorting that out. then come save us :)

If we are worshiping horus (per your theory), then you are also worshiping horus�

[quote]Sura 86 is called the morning star not because it refers to a cosmological body, but because it refers to an �individual� �alttariqi�[quote]

And before you demonstrate further utter ignorance on the subject at hand. Horus is not an individual, horus is the sun, a facet of the suns travel on the heavens. So whatever the morning star is in Quran, it cant be horus, and you just argued your
way into a corner on this.

Again�

You brushed this off before�because you can�t be bothered with putting forth the extra effort into understanding your book of faith�

Now�let�s see if you can give it a try to refute your very own �horus theory� when it resides in your beloved book of faith�

Don�t run away from the truth�

Have fun�

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 1:50pm
Should we be at all surprised�?

1 : a brief summary of a larger work or of a field of knowledge

Quote Where is your evidence�?

You have none.

Zero.

Natta.

Zippo.

Go do your homework on astro theology, its not my problem that you dont know that the morning star is venus. And that the refference works for the surah says its the dog star. The dog star is sirius.
Neither assiociated with Horus.

Quote Wrong.

In fact, 86.1 swears by �alttariqi�...and 86.2 asks the question where you have heard of �alttariqi�, making it an already known entity.

Yes it was because the arabs, were heavily into...tadaaa astro theology. Most of that whole area was. why do you think alat was linked to a monolith?

Quote You call this a rebuttal�.?

No i call that calling you on BS. inventing stuff thats not even in the verse regardless of rendering.

The verse is not talking about sirius, its making a refference to it.

As long as you keep clinging tenaciously to your �Horus theory�, and you believe in your book of faith, then yes; you are worshiping a pagan god�

we are not the ones claiming that our god was born on the 25th of december (etc all the list i have posted umerous times now) reality check here. Nomatter what you seem to manage to draw out of surah 86, our concept of God is not anything like or similar to that of Horus/Jesus/Mithra/Hesus etc..

Now that you are cognizant regarding your book of faith�s origins�how do you feel about worshiping the pagan god horus�?

Does it feel good�?

we are not the ones claiming that our god was born on the 25th of december (etc all the list i have posted umerous times now) reality check here. Nomatter what you seem to manage to draw out of surah 86, our concept of God is not anything like or similar to that of Horus/Jesus/Mithra/Hesus etc..

Dead wrong.

�allah� is fully rooted in pagan Arab deities.

This is a cold, hard, fact of life�.that we can perhaps pursue in the future if you are up to it�

Sure, just link me up to answering-islam.org

Quote As it is�you have already acknowledged (and have absolutely no issue with) the pagan god Horus being discussed in sura 86.

no there is a refference to sirius, or venus in another context. I dont know what it is that you think you ahve proved.

Quote No.

We are just using your �research� to show you that you must practice what you preach.

You already admitted that the god horus was discussed in sura 86�don�t backtrack on us now�

Quote You tell us�it�s your book of faith�

The Bible? never!

Quote If we are worshiping horus (per your theory), then you are also worshiping horus�

Don�t run away from the truth�

Have fun�

Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 2:42pm

Greetings Noah,

Thanks for your reply�

1 : a brief summary of a larger work or of a field of knowledge

Looks like you are still clinging tenaciously to your choice of words in order to cover up your blatant plagiarism�

Let�s add taking things out of context, to your repertoire.

Go do your homework on astro theology, its not my problem that you dont know that the morning star is venus. And that the refference works for the surah says its the dog star. The dog star is sirius.
Neither assiociated with Horus.

Absolutely amazing�.

Not even so much as a hint of a reference to back up your opinion.

Quote:

Wrong.

Yes it was because the arabs, were heavily into...tadaaa astro theology. Most of that whole area was. why do you think alat was linked to a monolith?

So�.now you are vacillating back to the morning star entity�?

Let us know (if, and when) you ever make up your mind�

Quote:

As it is�you have already acknowledged (and have absolutely no issue with) the pagan god Horus being discussed in sura 86.

no there is a refference to sirius, or venus in another context. I dont know what it is that you think you ahve proved.

You already acknowledged that horus was mentioned in sura 86�

Want to change your position�already�.?

Quote:

You call this a rebuttal�.?

No i call that calling you on BS. inventing stuff thats not even in the verse regardless of rendering.

We have the highest quality Lexicography supporting our position.

You have nothing.

The verse is not talking about sirius, its making a refference to it.

First of all, it�s not one ayah, but several�

Secondly, sura 86 never once makes a reference to Sirius.

Try again�

Let�s review this cluster of replies from you.

It appears that your well of googled answers has run dry�as you slavishly repast the same exact worthless reply�

Quote:

Quote:

No.

Quote:

Does it feel good�?

Quote:

If we are worshiping horus (per your theory), then you are also worshiping horus�

we are not the ones claiming that our god was born on the 25th of december (etc all the list i have posted umerous times now) reality check here.

Surely you are aware of why that date was chosen�

Even Stephen Hawking understands this one.

We have already proven (according to your very own �researched� criteria), that you worship the pagan god horus�and all from sura 86�!

You don�t comprehend Arabic�the very mother-tongue of the book that you are entrusting your eternal soul towards�and you have amply displayed total and complete incompetence at refuting the Arabic�thus, you once again fall completely and utterly flat on your face in attempting to defend it�

We ask you again�please put forth a concerted effort in your replies�

Thanks�

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:28pm
Ok, let's look at horus shall we?

-This is an image of the vatican. The mother city of christendom, people
are gathered in joy to celebrate;

" In 1685 part of the Canon Law of the Church of Rome, which was published
in Paris, describes the Pope as "Our Lord God the Pope." In 1896 the Bishop
of Bayloone describes him as "The visible personification of the Spirit of
God." And here in an amazing quotation from the R.C. 'Universe' (27th June, 1846).
The following official description of the installation of a Pope is given -
"He is borne in the pontifical chair, and is placed on the High Altar, a spot
consecrated by the actual presence of the body, blood, soul and divinity of a
living Christ. He sits on the High Altar, using it as his footstool, and enthroned
as King; he is adored as a God in the same manner as is the consecrated wafer, adored
by the Cardinal Princes, who kiss HIS FEET WHICH REST ON THE ALTAR OF THE SUPREME. He
sits in the Temple of God, showing himself as if he were God."
(source:http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?printerFrien dly=true&ArtKey=manofsin)

Someone who think he is god. Although just another god in this hodge podge theology that
is roman catholicism (christendom) and all its branches.

In the middle of the Squrare we see this

Now do we know what this is? This is called an obelisk, and we have another rather
famous one of those at karnak

just for kicks, here is the inscription on it
Quote North Face

Horus, powerful of Ka, two ladies flourishing in years, Horus of Gold, Divine appearance, King of the upper and lower Egypt, lady of two lands, maat-ka-ra. Her father Amon hath stablished her great name Maat-ka-ra on the holy Ashet tree. The records of her are for hundreds of thousands of years, being united to life, stability and power. Son of Ra imn-hmnt, beloved of Amon-Ra, the King of the gods constructing this beautiful monument of arenaceous. She celebrate for him the first time of the celebration of Sed Festival, to she is given the life eternally.

East Face

Horus, powerful of Ka, King of the upper and lower Egypt Maat-ka-ra loved of Amon-Ra their Majesty made the name of her father to be established in this monument places ahead to praise to the King of the upper and lower Egypt, Lord of the two lands Akheperkara (Tutmosis I) by the Majesty of this God. According to that she set up two great obelisk for his Majesty in the first times. This was said by the lords of the Gods by your father King of the upper and lower Egypt Akheperkara (Tutmosis I) giving you order to setting up obelisks. Your Majesty will multiply monuments causing who lives eternally.

West Face

Horus, powerful of Ka, two ladies flourishing in years, Horus of Gold, Divine appearance, King of the upper and lower Egypt, lady of two lands maat-ka-ra. She made monuments for her father Amon Lord of the thrones of two lands. She erected for him two great obeliscos in the noble door of Amon with great dignity worked with much fine gold illuminating the two lands like the sun. Never was the like made since the primitive times of the Earth. It was done for the son of Ra Imn-hmntw (hatshepsut) to that is given the life like Ra eternally

South Face

Horus, powerful of Ka, King of the upper and lower Egypt Maat-ka-ra image shining of Amon. She made appear as king of the upper Egypt on the throne of Horus within the sacred place of the sanctuary, the nursling of the Great Company of hte Gods to be lady of the circuit of the solar disc. Whom they have joined to life, power, and joy before the lives to the son of Ra Imn-hmnt (Hatshepsut). Loved of Amon-Ra, King of Gods, to whom is given the life like Ra eternally.

Now...why would we find such a thing, in the middle of a SUN wheel in the vatican. Perhaps there
is a hint to be found the the roman manual to pagan and canaanite rituals.

"Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

what we see here is pharao with his rod and staff. The iron rod for kingly rule, the staff for
spiritual rule. Altso often represented as 2 keys, as in understanding (thus ruling)of the hidden
as well as that wich is seen.  The same symbol is used by the pope today.

and still means the same thing. That it is the same kind of thinking, and the same dietys these
guys always had. Only they changed a few names and resold the whole deal of the pharaos.
It interresting to note here that in Quran God promises that he will preserve the pharao's as
clear evidence.
And all the scholars think it is the mummy's. Mummy's smchmummy's, they are found
all over the world, and many of them indians (and children), they are hardly pharao all of them.
The pope, however....

Both into sun worship, uses the same symbols (obelisks, sundials, suncrosses, the rod, the staff and
the keys)
both think that they are god or God's representative(read: thus rightfull owner) of earth, atleast
untill Jesus, horus, mithra, baal or whatever name is hot with the sunworshippers atm. comes back
and saves the day on a cloud.

But then again. Ofcourse the father of christendom would say wierd stuf like "im God" when he
has freind like these

I hope the implications here are obvious, and that i dont have to spell them out. I would strongly
suggest that anyone reading this far, look into the following. Santa and shamanism. Shamanism and
early relegion, manna and the holy grail.

Heh, look at this chump, he looks as if hed been on it for awhile

And then give that the poor man believe that the first people ate from the tree of wisdom ,so that
they knew good and bad

thats a funny tree. could it be?

Ofcourse youre going to get it all upside down accationally

Youre not catching on to our tune here sweety pie. Whatever book this man administrates and influenced,
are of no concern of ours. Nomatter whatever you believe that you find in some obscure langual
details in ours.

I will quote horus

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic