IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US denies Indian politician entry  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

US denies Indian politician entry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US denies Indian politician entry
    Posted: 14 June 2005 at 12:48am

Indians are outraged at the U.S belief that it can judge people who don't live in America.

To correct myself, Indians felt threatened by the U.S. Americans have often made mischief against others while pretending to help them. Their fears are indeed justified. Considering the desecration of Quran incident in the U.S, it is not sensible to believe U.S will act against the Indians to help the Muslims, rather than to make some mischief against the Indians.

Edited by ZamanH
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:29am
Asalam walaikum,

I have had that experience.  But I am not a Muslim.  I believe its not an obligation to be a Muslim to have Salvation.  And its not that only Muslims are emancipated(no offence).  According to our Philosophy, Salvation is not an event in time, but a realization.

Allah is just a word.  What matters is the connection.

People say that Quran was said by Allah.  But It had to be written by a man.
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:11am

Bharatiya,

Here is some advice to consider, take it or leave it as you please.  When one learns to love Allah above all else (kin, country, etc.) one is opened to the most profound inner peace and joy.  The life of this world is fleeting, Allah and the Hereafter are eternal.

3:185 - Every human being is bound to taste death: but only on the Day of Resurrection will you be requitted in full [for whatever you have done] - where upon he that shall be drawn away from the fire and brought into paradise will indeed have gained a triumph: for the life of this world is nothing but enjoyment of self-delusion.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:02pm
Brother ZamanH

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Bharatiya (or Kumar) whoever you are, c'mon don't fool yourself in to believing you can convince a sensible person that you are not anti-muslim.

If you feel that I am anti-Muslim, I am really sorry and I cant help it.  I love Islam as much I love my own.  But I love my country, my ancestors more than anything else.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:58am

Bharatiya (or Kumar) whoever you are, c'mon don't fool yourself in to believing you can convince a sensible person that you are not anti-muslim.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:08am
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

And why not? Can you please elaborate?

Because you are not living in India, and dont know the situation.

Why do you people talk about Godhra and not talk about why it happened?  It happened because tens of 'hindus' were burnt alive.

The train was burnt by hindus. They were returnng from a project proving muslims have no social and religious rites in India.

Its an isolated incident and I have already told you that everyone hates Mr. Modi.

Good you told that, then why are u fighting when I say I dislike Modi?What is your logic in this? Does this mean its okay if you call Modi bad, but its not okay if I call him bad?

Its as if saying, "Killing and murdering are Muslim's monopoly".
Can you prove your statement? From which statement of mine can it be inferred that I conodne the killings by Muslims? - Bring the quotes here and prove this against me, otherwise retract your allegation!

Quote Those who are commiting crimes against them are all wrong by the same token!  Justice is justice and it shld not discriminate ppl on the basis of religion/faith.

When it comes to you seem to be liberal.

Same response as above.

Quote It is as bad as Hindu terrorism, or any state-terrorism.

'hindu' terrorism?  Did you say that?  If you are an Indian, this shows your loyaty towards your country.

You said "Muslim Terrorism" and you claim to be an Indian .... this is your loyalty to India.  Your injustice towards Muslims. You want to say that the term "Muslim terrorism" is okay.

India is a secular, democratic, republic, not a Hindu country or a muslim country. You have called muslims of India terrorists, and this reflects your desire to live with them in harmony!  

Quote And what is your opinion of Muslims from India who do not like the unethical practices within the society?

'unethical practices'?  What are they?

You did not answer my question.

Abortion of female foetus. Burning of a bride for dowry. - these are unethical practices, very common in the country. If there are some people in your country who do not agree to these, what will you say to them? that you wish they dont live in India? And if they are muslims, then you are relieved that they are gone?

They are social evils.  They dont have religion.

You tried to give them a garment of religion not I. You said if muslims detest these, you would hope they dont live in Inida anymore.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:38am

Because you are not living in India, and dont know the situation.

Why do you people talk about Godhra and not talk about why it happened?  It happened because tens of 'hindus' were burnt alive.

Its an isolated incident and I have already told you that everyone hates Mr. Modi.

Its as if saying, "Killing and murdering are Muslim's monopoly".

Quote Those who are commiting crimes against them are all wrong by the same token!  Justice is justice and it shld not discriminate ppl on the basis of religion/faith.

When it comes to you seem to be liberal.

Quote It is as bad as Hindu terrorism, or any state-terrorism.

'hindu' terrorism?  Did you say that?  If you are an Indian, this shows your loyaty towards your country.

Quote ... not being claimed that all muslims are saintly. Calling the spade spade shld not depend on what faith you follow.

Yeah, you are right.

Quote And what is your opinion of Muslims from India who do not like the unethical practices within the society?

'unethical practices'?  What are they?

They are social evils.  They dont have religion.

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:58pm

Aslam walaikum!

and whatever Modi does in his own home is nobody's business!

It may not be nobody's business, but it definitely not your business.

Quote Even if it is incenerating humans(?) Ridiculous!!

Are you saying that a crime against mankind is somebody's personal business?

What about minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh and various other Islamic Republics?

Those who are commiting crimes against them are all wrong by the same token!  Justice is justice and it shld not discriminate ppl on the basis of religion/faith.

WHAT ABOUT ISLAMIC TERRORISM?
It is as bad as Hindu terrorism, or any state-terrorism.

Quote Irrespective of what America has done to Muslims, MODI IS NOWHERE NEAR A SAINT! He chose to carry out his crimes openly. ..... now what does he want? Acceptance? Praise? Medals? Or a trip to the USA? He is a shameless, brutal, criminal!

Yes, modi is nowhere a saint.  But even muslims are not saints...

it was not being claimed that all muslims are saintly. Calling the spade spade shld not depend on what faith you follow.

Quote Let me tell all Indians, if there should be outrage against anyone it should be against Modi. Otherwise, beat your wife, burn your daughter-in-law alive, and abort your female foetus, then say ..... sare jahan se achcha hindustaan hamara!!!

If you are from the sub-continent... Hope there are no such muslims like you in India today...

And what is your opinion of Muslims from India who do not like the unethical practices within the society?

Peace.

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic