IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who was Present?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who was Present?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haqq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who was Present?
    Posted: 15 October 2009 at 2:00am
Can anybody tell me please WHO LEFT JANAZA-E-RASOOL (pbuh),and where were first 3 khulafa during the Funeral Praryer and burrying cermoney?
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:37am

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

On the other day, some sahabah did the Ghusl for the holy body of the prophet peace be upon him without taking off his clothes. Those sahabh were:

1- Al-Abbas His Uncle. 2- Ali Bin Abi Talib 3- Al-Fhadel and Gathm the sons of Al-Abbas  4- Shagran, the slave of the prophet peace be upon him.   5- Usamah bib Zayed, and 6- Auos bin Khuli.

May Allah be pleased on them all.

Al-Abbas and and Al- Fadhel were moving his holy body to the other side so that the water reaches it. Shagran and  Usamah poured water for them. While, Ali was doing the washing and Aous was leaning the holy body on his chest.

Then they put the kafan. Then the people start to come pray on him. Then he was burried in Umm Al-Mu'meen Aisha's room, may Allah be pleased on her.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

On the other day, some sahabah did the Ghusl for the holy body of the prophet peace be upon him without taking off his clothes. Those sahabh were:

1- Al-Abbas His Uncle. 2- Ali Bin Abi Talib 3- Al-Fhadel and Gathm the sons of Al-Abbas  4- Shagran, the slave of the prophet peace be upon him.   5- Usamah bib Zayed, and 6- Auos bin Khuli.

May Allah be pleased on them all.

Al-Abbas and and Al- Fadhel were moving his holy body to the other side so that the water reaches it. Shagran and  Usamah poured water for them. While, Ali was doing the washing and Aous was leaning the holy body on his chest.

Then they put the kafan. Then the people start to come pray on him. Then he was burried in Umm Al-Mu'meen Aisha's room, may Allah be pleased on her.

Thanks for the list but you haven't noticed why this fella Haqq is asking this question? It is not that he wanted to learn ...It is a typical shiit polemics about the event to make the first three Caliphs look in bad light!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:42pm

May Allah bless you brother Sign reader. See you read the signs but me I am not good in that. Just when you told me I went back and read word by word.
Just in case, this guy means the three Khalifas were absentand he wants to say anything bad about them, he had  better keep quiet!!!

I do not have time for these people. who hate the sahabah, just in case he means this, Sorry to waste my time here.. look at the way he asked the other question the other post.

Those who hates Aisha, the great Abu Baker and the great Umar are the losers. They are like the dogs that bark in front of the clouds. Allah has chosen for his great prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to die of Aisha's chest and take the swiak from her mouth the last. Then Allah has chosen for him, peace be upon him to lay down beside Abu Baker whom Allah is pleased on him and Umar whom Allah is pleased on him too. So poor guys LOL you can never change the history and the truth. The dogs just bark while the lions stay the KINGS.LOL
LOL

Edited by Full of Hopes - 21 November 2009 at 12:52pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Haqq Haqq wrote:

Can anybody tell me please WHO LEFT JANAZA-E-RASOOL (pbuh),and where were first 3 khulafa during the Funeral Praryer and burrying cermoney?

Now you have the answer from Sis. Full of Hopes!
I hate to point out but the way you worded the question leaves lot to be desired...
BTW you say "where were first 3 khulafa..." is rude cuz they were not Caliphs at that moment! and they had not gone away on some vacation...

It is reported when the apostle(s) died Arabs apostatized and Jews and Christians raised their heads and disaffection appeared.The Muslims became as sheep exposed to rain on winter night through the loss of their prophet until God united them under Abu Bakr(r) ...

Would like you to know when the head of a great nation expires the most important act at that moment is to check the impending chaos by selection of the next head immediately!
The future three Caliphs were right there in that small town that was smaller than the current size Prophet's mosque!
Looking at your English particularly from some one from an old English colony  tells me that you need help in that department before questioning about who came to Prophet's funeral prayer cuz there was none...

Why do I have a feeling that you are Shiit and have a bone to pick with three of the rightly guided Caliphs this late in game of lifeWink
Finally you also seem MIA since your post so me getting on the soap box be a notice to others of similar frame of mind to be aware that such misbehavior will be dealt with appropriately!

FoH thank you for your kind remarks....

Edited by Sign*Reader - 03 March 2010 at 9:26pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
UmmFatima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2010 at 1:51pm
Why didn't Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman (r) go to the burial? I never got that in history.

"Hold on to the rope of Allah" guys - he didn't even say anything! Aren't we all Muslim?

�Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.� -Al-Furqan 74
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by UmmFatima UmmFatima wrote:

Why didn't Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman (r) go to the burial? I never got that in history.

"Hold on to the rope of Allah" guys - he didn't even say anything! Aren't we all Muslim?

Everyone did but don't forget his funeral prayer didn't happen the way it was done for others ...His body stayed in the room where he had died and was buried right there as he had spoken "the prophets are buried where ever the breath their last"...All people came to offer their prayers in tens; first his own clan then emigrants followed by helpers and the rest...
Haqq's tone of lobbing this question was typical of a shiit just to stir the pot for no rhyme or reason but malice toward them all! He should have known that there was no ceremony of the sort ...And then disappearing completely!
BTW seems like he had some link with some one doing the role call?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 03 March 2010 at 9:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic