IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - to the Islamic Terrorists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

to the Islamic Terrorists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:38am

B: But Sasha, when you suggest you know 'anyone and everyone WORTH KNOWING', yes, I have great reservations about such a comment.  In my country - everyone is worth knowing, all have the opportunity to rise from nothing to be great and many, many do - thus everyone is worth knowing...perhaps, when you get past this outmoded idea that only some are worth knowing, you may be able to get off your high horse occasionally...
I live and go by my own culture.
The day I ask to be let into your country, I will begin to live by your country�s norms. (No chance yet of that)

I am never on any high horse. I am a very straight, at times, a blunt man. It�s just that I find war promotion and the Neo Con lies out of taste. Plus, we don't take ferengi occupations lying down. Time + the end of petroleum will make you learn that.

B: Elections are much better than the alternative - perhaps with your communist party involvement over the years - that has been de-emphasized - for evident reasons.

Then why don�t we promote democracy, in a straight, simple honest manner? Instead of holding elections as an after thought to legitimise occupations through proven CIA operatives?

B: Absolutely, and so are many, even most Americans - too bad you're such and agenda, driven racist wonk against Americans...sort of pathetic really...to condemn an entire nation willy nilly, as you do..
Anyone who tries to force their own ways and beliefs on others is the practical racist. Are you a democracy? Do you hold the choice to elect your leader? Just look what you have re-elected?

B: "The point at hand" according to Sasha and according to Sasha only...you're the one accusing me of getting off point - but you never prove any of your myriad of specious accusations - beginning with the supposed Newsweek articles proving the retraction of the retraction - why should we believe any of your charges and allegations in the light of your record so far?

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the desecration of the Qur'an never took place? Specially after giving us some percentage statstics of the occurance in one of your own posts? However hard you jump, its effect on the Muslim perception lies bare before us and also before your President.

B: Besides - the Palestinian occupation often comes up when discussing other issues

Palestinian Occupation came up ONLY and WHEN you had persistently tried to shoo it of the discussion. You had brought those Karachi and Rio kids in to belittle Palestinian occupation. Or, perhaps, out of some other occupation phobia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic